Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

THANK EFFIN GOD.

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:21 PM
  • 2 Replies

Thank god that starting on the 30th my husband is starting 3rd shift at his job, which is about a 1.50 raise. And Friday/Saturday evenings off. 

He will be I believe it's 730pm-430am, or 8pm-430am. 

But that means I can actually sleep in and take naps if I need to take a nap during the day!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And my appointments will be so much easier to take care of, and he won't need to take off of work or get doctor excuses

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
countrymom0707
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:25 PM
It isn't always the best shift, my husband works third shift but gets off at 6am he comes home and relaxes and unwinds falls asleep around 9 or 10 and sleeps until 5 or 6 then he is getting up to eat dinner, get a shower and get ready for work. So he is home all day but we still do not get to see him much. :(
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Well these hours are weird. 

He has worked third shift before, and it would suck. 

But this works out, because my appointments are always like two hours long. So we make them for Fridays, and he won't misis any work. 

And he will be home by 515, sleep until about 11 when Addison wakes up, I'll get up with her, so he can sleep later. But if I need a nap during the day I know I can safely take one

Quoting countrymom0707:

It isn't always the best shift, my husband works third shift but gets off at 6am he comes home and relaxes and unwinds falls asleep around 9 or 10 and sleeps until 5 or 6 then he is getting up to eat dinner, get a shower and get ready for work. So he is home all day but we still do not get to see him much. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)