Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What "strange" beauty or hygiene secret do you have???

Posted by   + Show Post

My secret is that I always put deodorant on my inner thighs near my bikini area...I swear by it!!!

Autism Is Everywhere        

by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Replies (21-30):
MommyKir
by Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM

I put deodorant on my legs and other areas after I shave. It prevents razor burn. I also use tissue paper to blot my face because it soaks up the oil (for those with oily faces) I use grapefruit on my hair to moisturize and add shine.

Kaylawv2
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes it works really good

Quoting aandt1999:

Do you notice a difference with the peroxide?

Quoting Kaylawv2:

I wash my face with baking soda,use acv as toner, and moisturize with coconut oil. I also use coconut oil all over my body instead of lotion. I rinse my mouth with peroxide to whiten my teeth.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katmegali
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I don't spray perfume on my inner hands. I spray it at every pulse point.. ankles too and inside of thighs before I dress .. and lightly around the hair (so as not to dry it too much)

bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I make my own face wash using african black soap, jojoba oil, coconut oil, shea butter and castor oil. I use rose water with witch hazel as an astringent, I use a homemade brown sugar and honey scrub several times a week, I moisturize with a black soap lotion mixed with jojoba oil and use coconut oil on the rest of my body. I take milk and honey baths occasionally. ....I could go on all night. I'm a little weird with this stuff. LOL
mysticatgal
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:42 AM
My hair is super dry so I only shampoo once a month. Conditioners have an amazing amount of cleansing agents and my hair is manageable again.
MommyBee12808
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:47 AM
I put deodorant between my thighs and my boobs. I also get really bad acne so I put toothpaste on them and they are usually gone by morning.
luvintkandtj1
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Elmers glue on my face. Let it dry theb peel it off. And off comes the blackheads.of courses do not put it in your eyes and nose. Its cheap and easy
Join My Avon Team ask me how! Sign up: http://www.start.youravon.com/ use ref code: asiasheridan

Shop: www.youravon.com/asiasheridan
QueenBof6
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I moisturize my whole body with Vaseline. Face and all.
MamaOf3091011
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Bump for later.
brettsmomma
by Tammie on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I use olive oil and plastic wrap to get the best looking feet :) 

I shave with cheap conditioner also. tho that isnt that weird. 

Photo: -Randi.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)