Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The stupid people we deal with *PIC*

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

Yes, I know our street and driveway aprons are still being reconstructed but there is no reason to park smack dab in front of our driveway.  When the work day is done we are allowed to park on our street. It would be nice to park in front of our own house! Dumb asses! LOL

We deal with park crap all the time. Didnt have a clue until we moved here..lol. Oh Well. What ya going to do? My dad is about to come over too. Guess he will have to park on another street because now its completely filled in front of our house. You think the city would build a damn parking lot while they are at it!Part of me wants to get mad and leave a note or something and part of me is thinking what is the use?We have to move our car at 7 am for the workers anyways.

thought I would add this funny pic too. People just do what they want...lol Oh, and the guy sitting up there parked his truck right on the curb that isnt supposed to be driven on for 6 more days

by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
first-one
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Call a tow company.  That's illegal.

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:57 PM
I would leave a note on the car that's please move your car from my drive way thank you and I would put a sign up that says no parking here
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:59 PM

part of me wants to and part of me is thinking we would have to move the car at 7 am in the morning anyways. They are having a little league game across the street.

Quoting first-one:

Call a tow company.  That's illegal.

momto3boys85
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I would call a tow company, after leaving a note on their car first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN