Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hello

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:23 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello im .new and my name is kathy.I have 5 boys chris is 15,nick is13,ben is 6,jacob is 4,and caleb is 2. My fiance of 7 years passed away may 1,2013. Im juggling my griving ,5boys,and the lose of our households main income. Im super stressed and well i guess the word that says it all is LOST. im 35 and live in roseville ca.
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Welcome Kathy.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
funhappymom
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:26 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling. How are you kids taking the loss?

happysnappy
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I am so so sorry to hear of your loss. 

Welcome to cafemom. <3

amberk22
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:43 AM

<Hugs> Kathy! I am so sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine being able to take care of 5 kids all on my own. I don't honestly think I could handle my one boy with out my wonderful boyfriend. I don't think I would have made even this far on my own. I wish you the best of luck! Holpefully you find what you need here. 

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Wow, you have a house full!  Welcome to the group.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your fiance.  I can't imagine how awful things must be for you all at the moment.  (((hug)))

kathy95678
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Thank you! My three younger boys avoid this subject to the point where it kind of makes me upset. For me its like how can you forget your dad?,but i tell myself this is probably how they cope at their age. My two older kids act different to.they didnt cry until we were at the memorial service,its hard enough for me to try and grieve the lose of the love of my life then on top of that add 5 other people who depend on ME!!! I just want to sceam!!!!

Quoting funhappymom:

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling. How are you kids taking the loss?

kathy95678
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Thank you! My three younger boys avoid this subject to the point where it kind of makes me upset. For me its like how can you forget your dad?,but i tell myself this is probably how they cope at their age. My two older kids act different to.they didnt cry until we were at the memorial service,its hard enough for me to try and grieve the lose of the love of my life then on top of that add 5 other people who depend on ME!!! I just want to sceam!!!!

Quoting funhappymom:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Welcome Kathy,
So sorry for your loss hon.
Big hugs to you :)

thekerrclan
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:00 PM

So sorry for all you are going through!

letstalk747
by Joy on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:03 PM

welcome kathy , im joy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)