Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Hello im .new and my name is kathy.I have 5 boys chris is 15,nick is13,ben is 6,jacob is 4,and caleb is 2. My fiance of 7 years passed away may 1,2013. Im juggling my griving ,5boys,and the lose of our households main income. Im super stressed and well i guess the word that says it all is LOST. im 35 and live in roseville ca.
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Replies (11-14):
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome to Cafemom! I hope you can find some moms who have been in similiar situations.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:10 AM

welcome to the group!

i am so sorry for your loss :(

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jun. 22, 2013 at 6:56 AM

I am so sorry for your loss!!!  I don't even know what to say that would help.  I know there are thousands of moms that are here to listen, help, and assist you.

kathy95678
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement.I didnt know what i was looking for when i found cafemom and just in the short couple of days here it is so...i guess the word would be comforting? To know "im not the only one" so thank you to everyone here for making me feel welcome.

Quoting ScrChk23:

I am so sorry for your loss!!!  I don't even know what to say that would help.  I know there are thousands of moms that are here to listen, help, and assist you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)