Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Kanye and Kim Real Baby Name

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:42 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

Found this on Yahoo news:

Yes, that's right. The "Kimye" baby is namedNorth West, according to the birth certificate from L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai hospital. 

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kayla2013
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Poor baby. I lost all respect for Kanye now. Never had respect for Kim.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRISTYLOVE
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:48 AM

I know. The article said kanye and Kim wouldn't say why they named their daughter this. I don't know which name is worst Blue Ivy or North. I wish people would start giving their children names that means something.

Quoting Kayla2013:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:59 AM

How do you know it does not mean something to them?   I have seen some strange names but the off the wall spellings of "typical "names burns my biscuits more.

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:02 AM
I was called stupid because i highly dislike blue ivy.

If itd be ivy blue MAYBE.

But im sick of these celebs setting these kids up for failure.

The only semi normal name ive heard was everly, channing tatum, but i think im married to the man so any name he chose id be okay with.

Quoting KRISTYLOVE:

I know. The article said kanye and Kim wouldn't say why they named their daughter this. I don't know which name is worst Blue Ivy or North. I wish people would start giving their children names that means something.

Quoting Kayla2013:

KRISTYLOVE
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:04 AM

Well i hope it means somthing then some random stupid name.

Quoting frndlyfn:

How do you know it does not mean something to them?   I have seen some strange names but the off the wall spellings of "typical "names burns my biscuits more.

dana63
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:47 AM

I had read a while back that Kanye said he wanted to name a his daughter North West because it was different and it goes with his last name. I liked the name they had picked out and thought they were going with it. Kaidence Donda West was cute in my opinion.

fivegirls333
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this

i wish them well.  i hope everyone is kind to that sweet baby.  i get why everyone is annoyed with the both of them, but i think he really loves her...he always has.  no one could survive under this scrutiny, i feel like they are doomed, just because.  that is sad.

AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:52 AM
1 mom liked this
How are their kids set up for failure? It's not like they'll ever have to have a real job.

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I was called stupid because i highly dislike blue ivy.

If itd be ivy blue MAYBE.

But im sick of these celebs setting these kids up for failure.

The only semi normal name ive heard was everly, channing tatum, but i think im married to the man so any name he chose id be okay with.

Quoting KRISTYLOVE:

Quoting Kayla2013:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethsB
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:04 AM
2 moms liked this

i wasnt going to put my thoughts out there.. but this is the way i look at a lot of things in my life.

i gave up judging ppl as my 2012 resolution

"as long as it isnt anything negative to me directly, or effect my life, my opinion holds no value"

this isnt directed at any of you.. i am simply "just saying"

it is unfair of us to judge the name of thier baby. The chance we may ever come in contact with that family is slim to none. and even if we did, it would not be fair to voice our opinion. They are parents just like some of us are, and some are waiting to be..  Put yourself in thier shoes, would you like ppl talking about you and the name you gave your child.

just wanted to get they out.. sorry if i offended anyone. Sometimes we just need to take a step back and look at what really matters ..

partingwhisp853
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:10 AM
2 moms liked this

people are naming kids all sorts of stuff now a days, even made up names. why the hate? loss of respect over a baby name? wtf

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)