Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

EINSTEIN OR HOLY REDDEMER HOSPITAL PEOPLE IN THE PHILLI AREA

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:40 PM
  • 12 Replies

I AM CURRENTLY SEEING A DR THAT WILL BE DELIVERYING MY BABY AT EINSTEIN HOSPITAL BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING ITS THE WORST HOSPITAL EVEN....THE DR I WAS SEEING BY WERE REALLY NICE AND SUPPORTIVE AND SAME GOES TO THE NURSES. BUT JUST NEED ANY ADVICE OR EXPERIENCE YOU LADIES MAY HAD OR HAVE..THANK YOU ...PS I AM NEW TO THE STATE SO I NEED AS MUCH HELP AS I CAN GET 

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Have.Faith
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:09 PM
I'm not from Philadelphia so here is a bump!
Have you checked out reviews online for the hospital?
SWasson
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM

If you go to Holy Redeemer and a situation occurs where either you OR the baby will survive, they'll choose the baby over you. Go to Abington Memorial, if you can.

Have.Faith
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Abington Memorial has great online reviews. :)
I would choose Abington Memorial.

Quoting SWasson:If you go to Holy Redeemer and a situation occurs where either you OR the baby will survive, they'll choose the baby over you. Go to Abington Memorial, if you can.
newmomat22
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I say from those 2 Einstein  I am not a fan of holy reddemer . I had my daughter at Penn hospital and my son at Hahnemann hospital both were great. Well I was supposed to have my son at Penn too but he was so ready to come into the world that I needed to be rushed to Hahnemann lol almost had him in the Ambulance lol. 

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Abington is a great hospital! DH and both kids were born there (I was bron at Einstein), I've had surgeries there, my parents had surgeries there. I highly recommend it.

Quoting SWasson:

If you go to Holy Redeemer and a situation occurs where either you OR the baby will survive, they'll choose the baby over you. Go to Abington Memorial, if you can.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I am not from there, but here is a bump for others to read.

MommyLehr
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:42 AM
My friend had her son at Abington and had nothing but good things to say about it!!

Quoting Have.Faith:

Quoting SWasson:If you go to Holy Redeemer and a situation occurs where either you OR the baby will survive, they'll choose the baby over you. Go to Abington Memorial, if you can.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Not from that area but hope others can help you out :)

Clubpenguin
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Abington if you can. Einstein and holy redeemer both not good choices.
Have.Faith
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
That is wonderful. I love hearing moms have positive birthing experiences. :)

Quoting MommyLehr:

My friend had her son at Abington and had nothing but good things to say about it!!

Quoting Have.Faith:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)