Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Uh excuse me? Inappropriate much??

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:29 AM
  • 6 Replies
Ok so i have a monroe piercing. Had it for a while. Anyways. My husband's cousin brings his new roommate chick over to our house. She comes in and instead of introducing herself, goes right to trying to console my child (who started crying as soon as she saw the cousin. I guess she didn't like him lol). His cousin asked me 'what that was' (referring to my piercing) and she turns to me after picking my baby and says "do you know where that piercing originated?" i said no. She said "prostitution. Prostitutes used to get them to tell everyone they were sexually promiscuous"

BITCH YOU CALLIN ME A HOOKER OR SOMETHIN?? IN MY OWN HOUSE? AND THIS IS THE FIRST THING YOU SAY TO ME?? WTF GTFO.

i just laughed but really i wanted to smack her. Seriously, who says that to someone they just met? Maybe after a conversation or two but the first words you speak to someone? Really? Lol i told hubby i didn't want her in my house anymore. I'm probably just overreacting cuz i'm pregnant but man did this get to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mama23brie
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Picking my baby up without my permission is what i meant to put in there. Also a huge pet peeve of mine. DON'T TOUCH MY BABY UNLESS I SAY YOU CAN. What is wrong with people these days?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Sounds like the girl doesn't have a filter between brain and mouth.

fivegirls333
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:35 AM
2 moms liked this

THAT was weird.  just going over and picking up your baby was weird.  what she said was rude and weird.  i would file her as "weird."  -wouldn't it be funny if you ended up being best friends? - anyway, i will hate her with you today.  weirdo.

MamaRae85
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

You're not overreacting, especially since you didn't actually say anything. She's crazy to "introduce" herself that way. How freaking rude.

mama23brie
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I'm a very laid back person. And i have a bad habit of not speaking up for myself. I think maybe i should have but i have no idea how to handle that situation in the moment. Hence me wanting to smack her but i just laughed like i thought it was a joke. But man. My inner ghetto bitch was havin a field day lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Sounds like the girl doesn't have a filter between brain and mouth.

Hahahahahahahaha i thought the same thing !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN