Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My little one is 4 weeks!! pics!!

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

hey ladies!!! you were right he had a growth spurt and it was a doozy!! cadan turned 4 weeks on thursday. and we also had to take him to the doc.  He has a slight infection in his tear duct.  luckly its almost gone.  While we were there they did his wight.  12 1/2 freakin pounds!!! my little boy sure isnt staying little for long!!!  My pediatrition was making jokes and asking if i had lead in my milk LOL.  they didnt messure him but i know he is grown a lot!  The none stop feedings are finnly stopping and he only woke me 3 times last night!!! ooh that was nice.  poor righty (boob) is always super full until he eats then he deflates it!!! im working on lefty but its taking a lot of work and he tends to get really grumpy but were getting there.  other then that things are gonig really well. We had a fun day yesterday we went and got snacks and just had a stargate sg1 marathon day. Gwen got a new toy (not sure how she and hubby talked me into that....*grump..but now i got even more toys to pick up!!!!).  Cadan just hung out and cuddled....or...was standing on our laps.   He Had decided laying down is evil unless he just ate.  Sitting is ok but its boring.  So now he is wanting to stand.  He pushs using his legs on my tummy or thigh until i stand him up then he gets happy LOL.  silly boy!

Hubby Gwen and cadan.  Gwen asked to hold cadan and she did for the longest time! she kissed him and rubbed his head and sang to him. So cute!

Gwens new mega blocks set. she loves showing it off LOL

snuggles with mommy

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
DsnyGrl
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM

he is so cute and you sound so happy...congrats!

and yes, he is a big boy.....my daughter weighed 12 pounds at 4 months! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)