Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Introduction and question

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hello my name is Nikk. I'm 36 years old. I had a miscarriage on 2010. I'm at peace with it now. My question is this. Is it possible to have a menstrual twice in one month within 12 days apart? Somebody please help me!!!
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM

to my knowledge that is abnormal but i do not know your medical history so talk with a doctor about it.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:04 PM

it isn't normal for most people... and if you are asking it doesn't sound like it's normal for you either. ask your gyn  what might be going on.

funhappymom
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:16 AM

It could be your cycle adjusting. If you are concerned, I would talk to your doctor.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat with us Every Tuesday!

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM
It's not normal. I'd give your dr a call and see what they have to say about it.
Reina13
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Hi Nikk! Welcome

I have had irregular cycles my entire life, so for me it would be normal. If it is not something that you have routinely dealt with, you should definitely make an appointment to discuss it with your gyn.

Good luck.

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

Sunshine2plus2
by Sunshine on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Normal No happens yes. Here is what happened to me. I had it once 10 days apart. I freaked went to the doctor was told it was probably my hormones messed. My guess this is why you might of had the miscarriage. When I became pregnant finally after I had the period twice in 1 month I called by my doctor to hurry to the hospital bc I was about to miscarry due to low female hormones (progestrone) so I was given shots and pills to keep my pregnancy. It worked and I had a beautiful baby and have had no problems since.

N1kk
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Thank you all. I called my doctor and they want me to take a prego test in July 12th. I'm kind of nervous about the results when that day get here. I'm praying that it come back positive
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN