What would you do if a man burst into your home and began beating you up and taking your belongings? One woman chose not to fight back against a home invader -- or even scream or cry. After screaming when the man first began hitting her, the woman made a decision to keep silent from then on. Her 3-year-old daughter lay on the couch watching everything, and she was scared that more screams from her would make her daughter cry and possibly bring the man's wrath down on her. Also, her 1-year-old son was upstairs sleeping.

Says this unbelievably brave mom:

I knew that if I started screaming, my daughter would too, and I was afraid she would get hurt. I took it. I didn't cry the entire time.

OMG, this mom deserves some kind of medal. And this asswipe who burst in and beat her up deserves what's coming to him in prison.

After breaking in by kicking down the door, this sickening beast repeatedly kicks and punches the terrified woman while simultaneously stealing whatever he can get his hands on. She is then pushed down the basement stairs. The nanny cam caught it all.

The attacker unfortunately got away -- he even took the woman's wedding ring -- but hopefully the video released of this atrocious crime will catch him.

The mom did an amazing thing -- she kept quiet during the attack so that she wouldn't frighten her kids, who might then cry and draw attention to themselves.

She truly sacrificed herself for her children. The guy was much bigger and stronger than she was and even fighting back could have meant more trouble for her. She showed incredible strength by NOT fighting back. She suffered a concussion and facial injuries, but it could have been much much worse.

I have no doubt this worthless scum will get caught.

What would you have done?