Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I think I fixed the little f-**er

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:19 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'd get calls on occasion from some number. It says the city and a number.  No name.  It's a city near us. This was last night.   It's some pre teen boy it sounds like.  The first time he calls.  I thought might be our son.  He has friends from that city.  From college.  I thought maybe he was calling from their phone.  That maybe his cell phone had no charge.  I said hello.  This kid says hello.  I said Who do you want?  You.  I said who are you?  He wouldn't say.  I said Stop pranking us.  Hung up.  A few minutes later.  Another call.  Same number.  Don't answer it.   Let voice mail get it.  He leaves no message.   I look back on the calls on the phone.  I realize it's the same number who called one time after 1:30am. A week or so ago  I didn't grab immediately.  As I was feeling for the phone in the dark.   I see what number it is.  Call back. Figuring people call late when it's a family emergency or a death.  Some of dh's family lives out that way.   Asking who called so late and why.  Some teenager answers.  Saying his kid brother was calling on the phone.  He's sorry.  I said he should be in bed at this hour.  Then hung up. After 2 calls last night. I figured the kid won't stop. He'd call again today or another day.  So I put the number in call block.  That will fix him good.  He'll get the out going message.  This number is not accepting calls from the number you are dialing from. 

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:33 AM

What does this have to do with my post. That site is scam.  It came up warning.  So I got out of there.   I was talking how I fixed a kid who was pranking our house.  Not how I can make money online.

Quoting julia369:

my classmate makes $85 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for seven months but last month her income was $18485 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more.... www.ℛusℎ60.ℂℴm

SissyAnn141
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:51 AM

clapping 

JollyMommy84
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Some people just post scam messages to be annoying..Anyways we used to get prank calls all the time and even people would call at 1 am,then we finally had to get caller ID on our home phone,I don't answer the phone unless I know the number..One time we kept getting these calls from either China or Japan and one time I got so sick of it I blew a loud whistle into the phone,they have not called back since,this was before we had caller ID...I think blocking that number is a good idea,now he will get the message to stop calling You...

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

What does this have to do with my post. That site is scam.  It came up warning.  So I got out of there.   I was talking how I fixed a kid who was pranking our house.  Not how I can make money online.

Quoting julia369:

my classmate makes $85 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for seven months but last month her income was $18485 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more.... www.ℛusℎ60.ℂℴm

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:18 AM

We always feel bad when it is a wrong number and a young child wanting to wish someone a happy birthday.  We usually just go along with it and the parent thanks us if they get on the phone.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:20 AM
My cell phone number has an exchange prefix for a nearby college town. I get a lot of wrong numbers from parents who want to check in on their kids, or from drunk college students on the weekends trying to get a ride home from a friend.

Quoting frndlyfn:

We always feel bad when it is a wrong number and a young child wanting to wish someone a happy birthday.  We usually just go along with it and the parent thanks us if they get on the phone.

NDADanceMom
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:31 AM
That isn't a big deal. I had a friend who is a cop trace the number and go to the house. The kid and both his patents showed up at my house the next day to say they were sorry!
I doubt he pranked anyone again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN