Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hey girls! TV advice ( for moms not kids lol)

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM
  • 30 Replies

ok so im SO out of he loop when it comes to all these shows. =(

i have 2 lo's almost 5 yrs old &  1 1/2 yrs old.

i never get to watch a show.. i dvr  a few but  its Ellen,  Dr. Phil & Dr. Oz & sometimes ill dvr americas got takent bc its  entertaining or the talk.. bc it can be interesting..

other than that im not aware of all these series shows.. i feel old =( im 40 & i dont have movie channels

i have cable just not movie channels

are there any  new shows that i can start to watch that im not already yrs or many shows behind on?

can you give me some ideas of  shows,  the basic  " what is it about" and what network its on & day/time?

id really love to have  " my show" time..  i struggle w/ me time & i want to really get into a show at night i can dvr it & watch it & have something of mine lol.

im sick of nick jr lol

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hollybriann
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:37 PM
I record Pretty Wicked Moms. Love it! It's reality about some yuppy moms, lots of drama.

The bachelorette. But I doubt you want to start in the middle of the season on that one

Idk what else. We watch duck dynasty, bridezillas, etc
Purple_princess
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Under the dome, devious maids 

Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:48 PM

thanks! never heard of prett wicked moms.. ill look into it & see , yeha i dont wanna go into a show  in the middle of the season i want to follow a show & know whats  happened. never heard ofduck dynasty lol and NO WAY for brizillas ugh i saw it 1x &  it annoys me lol plus im not into seeing weddings  anymore idk i got married 9 yrs ago & now it bores me but i still like babies being born and im done LOL thanks for the ideas!

Quoting Hollybriann:

I record Pretty Wicked Moms. Love it! It's reality about some yuppy moms, lots of drama.

The bachelorette. But I doubt you want to start in the middle of the season on that one

Idk what else. We watch duck dynasty, bridezillas, etc

Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM

oh i think under the dome is new? did it start? i have to find out. i think i  caught a commercial & thought it was ineresting but i cant recall the  channel or  time or anything.. never heard of devious maids hmm ill go hunting.. thanks alot!

Quoting Purple_princess:

Purple_princess
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:55 PM

It came on on Monday. I watched it On Demand though. It is on CBS. 

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

oh i think under the dome is new? did it start? i have to find out. i think i  caught a commercial & thought it was ineresting but i cant recall the  channel or  time or anything.. never heard of devious maids hmm ill go hunting.. thanks alot!

Quoting Purple_princess:

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Jun. 29, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

i am liking mitresses ...just a good summer show lol

Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:25 PM

i googled it & saw  the trailer i  i think it looks good! but idk where i can see the 1st episode.. i think they said it will show it  tomorrow night ( sunday) so ill record that so i cna be up to date for monday.. its only for the summer but looks real good thanks.

Quoting Purple_princess:

It came on on Monday. I watched it On Demand though. It is on CBS. 

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting Purple_princess:

Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM

sounds juicey.. ill look into that one too! thx! =) did it just begin or am i  very behind ?

Quoting silverdawn99:

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:53 PM

i think its only two shows in so far

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

sounds juicey.. ill look into that one too! thx! =) did it just begin or am i  very behind ?

Quoting silverdawn99:

ambermario4ever
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:59 PM

revenge is a good show it is on ABC check out the website for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)