Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hey girls! TV advice ( for moms not kids lol)

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM
  • 30 Replies

ok so im SO out of he loop when it comes to all these shows. =(

i have 2 lo's almost 5 yrs old &  1 1/2 yrs old.

i never get to watch a show.. i dvr  a few but  its Ellen,  Dr. Phil & Dr. Oz & sometimes ill dvr americas got takent bc its  entertaining or the talk.. bc it can be interesting..

other than that im not aware of all these series shows.. i feel old =( im 40 & i dont have movie channels

i have cable just not movie channels

are there any  new shows that i can start to watch that im not already yrs or many shows behind on?

can you give me some ideas of  shows,  the basic  " what is it about" and what network its on & day/time?

id really love to have  " my show" time..  i struggle w/ me time & i want to really get into a show at night i can dvr it & watch it & have something of mine lol.

im sick of nick jr lol

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hollybriann
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:37 PM
I record Pretty Wicked Moms. Love it! It's reality about some yuppy moms, lots of drama.

The bachelorette. But I doubt you want to start in the middle of the season on that one

Idk what else. We watch duck dynasty, bridezillas, etc
Purple_princess
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Under the dome, devious maids 

Imjustinsmommy
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:48 PM

thanks! never heard of prett wicked moms.. ill look into it & see , yeha i dont wanna go into a show  in the middle of the season i want to follow a show & know whats  happened. never heard ofduck dynasty lol and NO WAY for brizillas ugh i saw it 1x &  it annoys me lol plus im not into seeing weddings  anymore idk i got married 9 yrs ago & now it bores me but i still like babies being born and im done LOL thanks for the ideas!

Quoting Hollybriann:

I record Pretty Wicked Moms. Love it! It's reality about some yuppy moms, lots of drama.

The bachelorette. But I doubt you want to start in the middle of the season on that one

Idk what else. We watch duck dynasty, bridezillas, etc

Imjustinsmommy
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM

oh i think under the dome is new? did it start? i have to find out. i think i  caught a commercial & thought it was ineresting but i cant recall the  channel or  time or anything.. never heard of devious maids hmm ill go hunting.. thanks alot!

Quoting Purple_princess:

Purple_princess
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:55 PM

It came on on Monday. I watched it On Demand though. It is on CBS. 

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

oh i think under the dome is new? did it start? i have to find out. i think i  caught a commercial & thought it was ineresting but i cant recall the  channel or  time or anything.. never heard of devious maids hmm ill go hunting.. thanks alot!

Quoting Purple_princess:

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Jun. 29, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

i am liking mitresses ...just a good summer show lol

Imjustinsmommy
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:25 PM

i googled it & saw  the trailer i  i think it looks good! but idk where i can see the 1st episode.. i think they said it will show it  tomorrow night ( sunday) so ill record that so i cna be up to date for monday.. its only for the summer but looks real good thanks.

Quoting Purple_princess:

It came on on Monday. I watched it On Demand though. It is on CBS. 

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting Purple_princess:

Imjustinsmommy
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM

sounds juicey.. ill look into that one too! thx! =) did it just begin or am i  very behind ?

Quoting silverdawn99:

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:53 PM

i think its only two shows in so far

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

sounds juicey.. ill look into that one too! thx! =) did it just begin or am i  very behind ?

Quoting silverdawn99:

ambermario4ever
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:59 PM

revenge is a good show it is on ABC check out the website for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)