Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

One EXCITED MOM!!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:48 PM
  • 5 Replies
3 moms liked this
At 8:35 on June 29th, I started having contractions. They were spaced out. I woke at the next morning and my water broke. My baby girl was born on June 30, 2003 . I was in labor for 15 hours. Emily weighed in at 8lbs 15ozs and was 21 inches long.
And tomorrow she will be ten years old. Time has really gone by. I am so excited for her small party. I ordered her a Justin Bieber cake (I know you ladies aren't thrilled with him but she loves him. I will show you her room..lol) I also got plates and napkins to match her cake. I ordered her balloons that have her name on them. And I got her a gift card to her favorite store which is in the mall that is a all girls store. Emily has developed her own style, which is mainly skirts and t-shirts. But she is picky.
I am just so thrilled, I saved money just so I can make this birthday special since she is now a young lady not a baby no more. Can't wait to see her face in the morning!
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Happy Birthday to her!!! Time flies!!
dallascowboys82
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:38 PM
It sure does, I am so proud of her. She is going into the 5th grade and is getting taller.

Quoting calsmom62:

Happy Birthday to her!!! Time flies!!

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:43 PM
:). Have a great time tomorrow!!
iamtryingforme
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM

happy birthday emily!!!!

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:26 PM

awww i am sure she will have a blast tomorrow!! sounds like youve gone all out!!  :)  i cant wait to see pics :)

happy 10th birthday emily!!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)