Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I live in Southern California and I hate it here. It's so over priced, crowded, hotttttttt, no jobs, etc. I would love to leave here one day. I'm just wondering where you live and what you like about it? A few things I will miss about Cali is there is always something to do and we are pretty close to everything. There are also some very beautiful spots here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
Mommy2BTL
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:33 AM
I completely hate where we live and we are looking to move out of the state. We live in a small town in part of the Outerbanks, North Carolina. I like how it's close to the beaches.
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Love it, people are friendly, the land and lakes are beautiful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowgirls10181
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:09 AM
A small town in kansaas, love the comunity, everyong is nice and friendly. No fastfood joints, only one store with basic supplies
NDADanceMom
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:16 AM
I live in a tiny village next to a state forest. Its quiet and safe. It takes me about 10 minutes to get to a town large enough for a target and stuff. It takes me 45 minutes to get to the mall of America.
I can see and do anything people on cities do but when i go home at night i live in a place where my kids can camp in the yard and be safe.
NikiOcasio
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Eh we live in New York City... I hate it cause there is ALWAYS traffic, its also wayy overpopulated. The plus side is we have been able to experience a lot, got to do things we have never gotten to do before. We have 1 1/2 years left here, would we ever move here permanently? HECK NO!

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM
I hate the city I live in. This city seems as if everyone is fake and flipping phony. The school my kids attend is great but everything else sucks monkey toes.We might move back to Colorado springs. Or move to another city.
I really hate the city I live in...
Wickedawesome88
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
What's not to love about Boston?!?! The strength,love and history here is amazing to me
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Western Washington. It's beautiful, the weather is mild, people are nice, not crowded, and people are very open minded here. Very much live the way you want.
letstalk747
by Joy on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM

the wooded nature trails

mommyofgirl1974
by Lyn on Jun. 30, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I live in central Indiana.I like to go watch the Indianapolis Colts play football.I enjoy going to watch the Indianapolis 500.I love the Indy zoo and the Children's Museum. My husband and i both have good jobs here.Cost of living is not to bad hear.. I grew up in Indiana.I like living here for now.One day i would love to move and live close to the beach!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)