Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (July 4th)

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 57 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

july 4th    Robin

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy20young
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 12:35 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello im mickey im 20 years old i have one daughter who turned 1years old on june 28th i am from new orleans la, but moved to san antonio tx after hurrican katrina i am currently single ..i enjoy spending most of my time w my little princess by going to the park the pool or to the movies ....whats on my kind is how hot is it gonna be in texas on july 4th
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM

WElcome to CafeMom Mickey,
Thinking it may be very hot there on the 4th.
Let us know how that goes :) 

Quoting mommy20young:

Hello im mickey im 20 years old i have one daughter who turned 1years old on june 28th i am from new orleans la, but moved to san antonio tx after hurrican katrina i am currently single ..i enjoy spending most of my time w my little princess by going to the park the pool or to the movies ....whats on my kind is how hot is it gonna be in texas on july 4th

2bthicks98
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:59 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello my name is Turjah. My son will be 6 months on Friday. I am originally from NC but I moved to Arizona back in 2011. I met my soon to be husband and I had my first child since moving here. I love to spend time with my family. I would like to meet some other mommies though. I don't know many people here.
Jortiz03
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi, my name is Ashley and im 23yrs old and a mother to 3 babies. I have a 3yr old daughter, 2yr old son, and 9mo old daughter. I live in FL and happily married to my husband. I was looking for a social network for parents. Because my 9mo old has some medical problems like microcephaly, developmental delays, and shes just a small baby all around. Weighing only 13 lbs 13 oz at 9mo. She sees a neurologist, genetics, does physical therapy, and sees a nutritionist. Still trying to figure out the problem behind all this. Just wanted to know if there was anyone out there with the same problems. thanks !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zachsmom19
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey my name is michelle I am 23. I live in maryland with my s/o. I have two sons aiden who is 2. Zachary who is 4. I work on my s/o boat he is a water men. Right now we are crabbing.
Ajnkz
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:54 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi my name is Adrienne. I'm recently married to a wonderful man. I have a SD who is 8, my own son who is 2 and newly pregnant. I am new to the SM role and scared out of my mind. I have become aware that I don't like my SD and that makes me feel crazy. Shouldn't my maternal nurturing kick in here? Seeking connections from other Christian SM who are praying that God love through them because right now my flesh can't muster the love.
tracyleigh125
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm married, four children, two are raised. Two are under 14. I met my husband online, we live in ga and fla. I'm a submissive wife, with a loving husband. I love being a housewife. I love to garden, cook, and shop for the home.

Robin1021
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello I'm Robin,

I am 31 years old. My husband and I are raising four children, my nieces and nephew, my nieces are 17, 14, and 10 and my nephew is 12. I just love them to pieces and I know that God does everything for a reason.  I grew up in California but currently live in Tennessee. I met my wonderful husband at a nightclub almost nine years ago. During my free time I love to write, read, graphic arts, photography and cooking. What's on your mind today? Nothing much just enjoying the present and looking forward to what the future brings. :) 

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:00 AM

WElcome to CafeMom Turjah,
This is a great place to meet other Moms.
Here is another group you may also enjoy :)

Quoting 2bthicks98:

Hello my name is Turjah. My son will be 6 months on Friday. I am originally from NC but I moved to Arizona back in 2011. I met my soon to be husband and I had my first child since moving here. I love to spend time with my family. I would like to meet some other mommies though. I don't know many people here.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Ashley,
Hugs to you hon.
Here are a few other group you may also enjoy :)

Quoting Jortiz03:

Hi, my name is Ashley and im 23yrs old and a mother to 3 babies. I have a 3yr old daughter, 2yr old son, and 9mo old daughter. I live in FL and happily married to my husband. I was looking for a social network for parents. Because my 9mo old has some medical problems like microcephaly, developmental delays, and shes just a small baby all around. Weighing only 13 lbs 13 oz at 9mo. She sees a neurologist, genetics, does physical therapy, and sees a nutritionist. Still trying to figure out the problem behind all this. Just wanted to know if there was anyone out there with the same problems. thanks !!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)