Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (July 8th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Breathe!!!  Everything will work out.  I am sorry you are having a hard time.  There is always someone here to talk to.  Thank you for joining our group!

Quoting AquarianMommy22:

Hello everyone. I am 26 years old, single and just found out I'm pregnant a week ago.i recently moved to LA to pursue a career in entertainment (specifically music). I sing and write. The father of my child is 20 (*hangs head in shame*) and has another baby on the way by someone in Houston, TX (where we are both from). I am currently very unstable financially, as I am
Making next to minimum wage at my job. Thank God I at least have insurance! I also have a bachelors degree and professional experience so I am currently seeking a better position with a more stable income. I am very nervous and overwhelmed. I never imagined that I would be a single mother and the thought is truly frightening. I came here to actually get connected with other moms and moms to be and hopefully get some great insight and advice. I refuse to be anything less than the absolute best mom I can be, but right now I am having a really hard time. Thanks in advance for any advice and support.

Peace and blessings,
Shannon

•  

• Need advice?  Have advice to give? 

• Join us!!
    ScrChk23
    by Amanda on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Welcome to the group!!! 

Quoting Gylna:

Hi everyone. I'm 33. Mother of 2 boys: 12 and 9 year old. I have a Master degree in Hunam Resources management and accounting. My main job is to make sure that my kids and husband succeed. I dream to actually get a real career outside of my home.

ScrChk23
    by Amanda on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Thank you for joining our group!!!  We will be happy to reconnect you with others!

Quoting MindyKing:

Hello.  I'm 39 and a mother of 2 boys (6 months and 2 years).  I was having trouble sleeping tonight, surfing the web, and found this site so thought I'd check it out.  I have a Master's degree in Library Science and my MBA and work at a University Library.  I love my husband and kids, and my job.  But have found that with all the business of juggling family and work I have become disconnected with friends and hobbies. 

Love to read?  Join us!

ScrChk23
    by Amanda on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Welcome to the group Ash! 

Quoting Mommatryin2KIN:

Hiya, I'm Ashley ash for short (literally 5'2 here)So short and 21 = 12yr atleast everyone who see's me seems to think so..  I have one boy (only boy for the past 10 yrs) who is 15 months and thick and chunky!  I have grown up most off my life eastside carolina's and currently *sigh* In S.C. My dh and I met in middle school and got back in touch in high school (moved alot back and forth sc-nc) Favorite things to do in the time I have babeless is either catch a nap play COD BO2 (Xbox) or unwrap the mystery's of coupon's/ diy health, baby, home(etc) or Pinterest the time away in what seem's like 5 mins lol. And sometime's not very often I play with trying to be more femme....

mommab1973
    by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I'm 39 and mother of two beautiful daughters ages 15 years old and 19 months.  I am also step-mom to a 7 year old boy.  I am married to the father of my 19 month old daughter.  He and I have been together for four years but have been only married a year.  We are happy for the most part except when issues arise with my step-son and his Mom and people from my husband's past thinking that have a right to try to interfere in our life now.  Here to listen to others, get advice, maybe give a little advice and perhaps make some friends going through the same things I am or have been through.  I am opinionated and outspoken but also understanding and fair.

lovedoctor27
    by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Mobile Photo

Hello my name is Tuesday I am mother of three children son 22 daughter 21 and my youngest son is 16 and two days I've been happily married for 27 years I am a life coach love expert in life coaching couples therapy I have been a life coach for 26 years in my own business and have to say that I am very successful I came across this website by total accident I have surfed through And have read many concerns of women don't be afraid to ask me any questions I would happily answered them for you
    hugss
    by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mommab1973:

I'm 39 and mother of two beautiful daughters ages 15 years old and 19 months.  I am also step-mom to a 7 year old boy.  I am married to the father of my 19 month old daughter.  He and I have been together for four years but have been only married a year.  We are happy for the most part except when issues arise with my step-son and his Mom and people from my husband's past thinking that have a right to try to interfere in our life now.  Here to listen to others, get advice, maybe give a little advice and perhaps make some friends going through the same things I am or have been through.  I am opinionated and outspoken but also understanding and fair.

hugss
    by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Tuesday,
    Do your older kids still live at home?
    Nice to meet you :)

Quoting lovedoctor27:

Mobile Photo

Hello my name is Tuesday I am mother of three children son 22 daughter 21 and my youngest son is 16 and two days I've been happily married for 27 years I am a life coach love expert in life coaching couples therapy I have been a life coach for 26 years in my own business and have to say that I am very successful I came across this website by total accident I have surfed through And have read many concerns of women don't be afraid to ask me any questions I would happily answered them for you

lovedoctor27
    by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM
    Hello my name is Tuesday I have three children two boys and one girl my oldest son is 22 my daughter is 21 and my youngest is 16 and two days I came across this website by complete accident but I have to say I think it's really good for women I have been a life coach for 26 years and women need something like this
    lovedoctor27
    by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    My Daughter that's 21 lives in Bakersfield and she lives on her own my oldest son of 22 lives with me but just move back in he wants to save some money living in Los Angeles just can be very expensive And I have a really big house...
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)