Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (July 8th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (71-80):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello! Welcome!  I am also a fan of sudoku. :)

Quoting MissMelanieC:

I have two daughters a teen and tween and one adorable baby boy! I was born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas. My husband and I met 18 years ago in a club. I hate telling my daughters that story so we like to tell them we met at a "dance". I also like to tell them their daddy danced with me the entire night and wouldn't let me out of his sight...that part is true. I seem to have the most time to myself at work during lunch and at that time i like to read, surf the net, play sudoku or go tanning! I think I came across this social network in hopes to learn things and meet people especially other mom's who I can relate to.

have a nice day

bipolar69mom
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Hi, I am a bipolar mom of 46 with 2 daughters, kamille and danielle (18 and 16) and a son fred (21).  I grew up and live in Sharon, PA.  I dated my bf in high school and we went to homecoming in 1981 and he left for the army shortly thereafter.  I found him on MySpace 7 years ago, single, and found he was living only a few blocks away.  We met, he still had our homecoming picture and we have been together since :)  My mom took her own life two days before mother's day this year and I miss her deeply.  She was also bipolar and had other medical issues which caused her more pain and grief than any person deserved.  I am not a religious person, accept those who are as long as I dont get bible versus, quotes and the such thrown in my face and sent to me.  I am a very loving and caring person, and my house is always open to kids and their kids for food and a roof.  I am mostly here to play a few games and just closed my FB account because I am sick of the drama and people making me out to be an awful person.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
So sorry on the loss of your Mom hon.
big hugs to you & nice to meet you :)

Quoting bipolar69mom:

Hi, I am a bipolar mom of 46 with 2 daughters, kamille and danielle (18 and 16) and a son fred (21).  I grew up and live in Sharon, PA.  I dated my bf in high school and we went to homecoming in 1981 and he left for the army shortly thereafter.  I found him on MySpace 7 years ago, single, and found he was living only a few blocks away.  We met, he still had our homecoming picture and we have been together since :)  My mom took her own life two days before mother's day this year and I miss her deeply.  She was also bipolar and had other medical issues which caused her more pain and grief than any person deserved.  I am not a religious person, accept those who are as long as I dont get bible versus, quotes and the such thrown in my face and sent to me.  I am a very loving and caring person, and my house is always open to kids and their kids for food and a roof.  I am mostly here to play a few games and just closed my FB account because I am sick of the drama and people making me out to be an awful person.

Monalisa255
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:37 AM
My name is Monet am 26yr old I have three kids one is 7aboy one is 5 a girl one month old baby girl am single parent n stay home mom. I born in raise in atlanta ga like to cook african food go go to the farmers market so me and my family to eat healthy. I met my huband in Georgia he from sudan I at the time we are separated rigth now he buy me rose n cake take the movie when first met cook food from his country I learn the language he teach that.
lhigh8
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello all my nameis Lisa, and I am a mom and a grandmom, I have 3 kids, 27, 23, &15, my beautiful grand-daughters are aged 3 and 10 months. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 13 years, and we live in WV. 

SParker10137
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM
im stephanie. we have id twin girls alyssa and kaitlynn they will be 2 in september. i grew up in los lunas new mexico but i currently live in bloomfield new mexico. a friend introduced me and my husband. im a full time house wife i tend to my kids and house in the daytime my husband works on the oil rigs so when he gets home i wait on him hand and foot. i love my life i think i have it pretty good for being a 21 yo mother of twins and wife of a roughneck
dingysfamily
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM

mommab1973
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:51 PM

THANK YOU! :)

Quoting jobberwocky:

Welcome to the group!

Quoting mommab1973:

I'm 39 and mother of two beautiful daughters ages 15 years old and 19 months.  I am also step-mom to a 7 year old boy.  I am married to the father of my 19 month old daughter.  He and I have been together for four years but have been only married a year.  We are happy for the most part except when issues arise with my step-son and his Mom and people from my husband's past thinking that have a right to try to interfere in our life now.  Here to listen to others, get advice, maybe give a little advice and perhaps make some friends going through the same things I am or have been through.  I am opinionated and outspoken but also understanding and fair.

bipolar69mom
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Huggs, Thanks so much for the condolances on my mom :) and thanks for the welcome also ... seems like a great site!

Deerface
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Hello everyone!... My name is Donally and I am the proud mommy of three beautiful kids, two boys one girl. I am from Los angles Ca, born and raised. I met my hubby through my BFF and he is also from LA!.. :) I am interested in health & fitness. I am an independent team Beachbody coach and my job is to help people with their health & fitness goals. I basically get payed for working out from home and a the same time I keep people motivated. I also help people by providing them with coach employment opportunities!.. I do it all from home, as well as them!. :) what's on my mind today?.. How we are getting through this heat today because my air conditioner broke!!!!!!... đŸ˜„
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)