Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (July 14th)

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 87 Replies
3 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kathryn3149
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:54 AM

I just signed up today.  Im looking for moms that will let me know that I'm not crazy!  I have 2 girls, 12 and 9 and a son thats 5.  I work part-time and mom full-time.  Sometimes I just need to know that there are others out there like me!

preemiemom31
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:33 AM

HI MY NAME IS SHERI, I AM 31 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE 3 BOYS ONLY 2 ARE LIVING. MY FIRST SON IS 10 AND HIS NAME IS MATTHEW. MY SECOND SON IS 3 MONTHS OLD AND HIS NAME IS ETHAN HE WAS BORN AT 23 WEEKS WEIGHTING 13.4OZ AND 10 1/2INCHES LONG. WE SPENT 3 MONTHS IN THE NICU AND NOW WE CAME HOME ON LAST MONDAY HE IS DOING GOOD HE CAME HOME ON OXYGEN BUT HOPEFULLY HE CAN GET OFF OF IT SOON. I AM MARRIED TO A WONDERFUL MAN AND WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 4 YEARS.IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ELSE JUST ASK

MaxNAddysMom
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Hey mamas. New to the group. I have a 20mo old son and 5week old daughter. Moving to cherry hill next week. I'm a SAHM most of the time and part time realtor for Prudential Fox & Roach. I grew up in south jersey and have been living in Philly for the last 6 years.

Looking to connect with local moms for playgroups, exercise, and friendships =) I started a Facebook group: Woodcrest Cherry Hill & local area mamas. Please join!! =)
whispertwister
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Hi everyone,
My name is Tiffany and I have two kids, a 5 year old boy and 3 month old girl. I grew up in Wisconsin till I left to New York for college. Met my husband there, moved to Virginia and got married and had our first child there, now we're back in Wisconsin and just had our 2nd child. The things I like to do for fun are hiking, sun bathing, playing board and card games, reading real books (not on tablets), playing softball, and spending time with my family. What's on my mind today is that I would love to meet other moms in the Point area with kids almost the same age.
potpourri22
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Sarah. My husband and I have a 2 month old baby girl named Olivia. I was born in the Philippines and now living in NYC. I met my husband through mutual friends and we got married a couple of years ago. Before giving birth to our LO, I was working as a physical therapist. I'm now a SAHM.
I've decided to join cafemom to meet new friends as most of my friends here in NYC are single while my mommy friends are back home. I would love to learn from all you ladies on how to be a better mom & wife!
Adexqueen1
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Hello Adexqueen am 23yrs old am in a relationship am 5wks n 3 day pregnant before d&c either boy or girl i had none. I met my finances in college and he is a lovely and karing guy.
The problem am aving is dat my stomach really hurt badly mere touching it painful i nid sum1 to help me out wit this don't know what to use to cram d pain. Pls help me out. Tanks

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Hi,

You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

have a nice day    Robin

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting Kathryn3149:

I just signed up today.  Im looking for moms that will let me know that I'm not crazy!  I have 2 girls, 12 and 9 and a son thats 5.  I work part-time and mom full-time.  Sometimes I just need to know that there are others out there like me!

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Hi, Sheri! Welcome! How wonderful that Ethan can be home with his family now.

Quoting preemiemom31:

HI MY NAME IS SHERI, I AM 31 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE 3 BOYS ONLY 2 ARE LIVING. MY FIRST SON IS 10 AND HIS NAME IS MATTHEW. MY SECOND SON IS 3 MONTHS OLD AND HIS NAME IS ETHAN HE WAS BORN AT 23 WEEKS WEIGHTING 13.4OZ AND 10 1/2INCHES LONG. WE SPENT 3 MONTHS IN THE NICU AND NOW WE CAME HOME ON LAST MONDAY HE IS DOING GOOD HE CAME HOME ON OXYGEN BUT HOPEFULLY HE CAN GET OFF OF IT SOON. I AM MARRIED TO A WONDERFUL MAN AND WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 4 YEARS.IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ELSE JUST ASK

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Hello! Welcome to CafeMom, Sarah! Congratulations on your new baby.

Quoting potpourri22:

Hello everyone! My name is Sarah. My husband and I have a 2 month old baby girl named Olivia. I was born in the Philippines and now living in NYC. I met my husband through mutual friends and we got married a couple of years ago. Before giving birth to our LO, I was working as a physical therapist. I'm now a SAHM.
I've decided to join cafemom to meet new friends as most of my friends here in NYC are single while my mommy friends are back home. I would love to learn from all you ladies on how to be a better mom & wife!

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Hello! Welcome to CafeMom!  With pain this bad you should see a doctor as soon as possible.

Quoting Adexqueen1:

Hello Adexqueen am 23yrs old am in a relationship am 5wks n 3 day pregnant before d&c either boy or girl i had none. I met my finances in college and he is a lovely and karing guy.
The problem am aving is dat my stomach really hurt badly mere touching it painful i nid sum1 to help me out wit this don't know what to use to cram d pain. Pls help me out. Tanks

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Hi,

Let's CHAT now...

have a nice day    Robin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)