Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (July 15th)

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 101 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wilburle89
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:45 AM
3 moms liked this

hii! im larissa & i am new to cafe mom! 

i have 2 kids, a boy(5) & i girl(3) & one on the way!

i met my husband in highschool & we have been married for 5 & a half years now.

when i have time to myself, i like to read, or catch up on my tv shows, surf the internet, chill outside, etc.

i am excited to be apart of cafe mom & cant wait to explore this website!

PineyMom
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:03 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi my name is Penny and I am new. I am a SAHM with 3 kids. I am a caring person with a heart of gold and I am looking to make lifelong friendships here. I would be honored to be your friend. 

7shelly
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Nice to meet you Penny.  I am a SAHM.  Where are you located?

Quoting PineyMom:

Hi my name is Penny and I am new. I am a SAHM with 3 kids. I am a caring person with a heart of gold and I am looking to make lifelong friendships here. I would be honored to be your friend. 

wendybaird
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:10 AM
5 moms liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

18,15,9 Boy Girl Boy

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

I grew up in Big Bear Lake, CA until I was 14. Then moved to Northern CA until I was 25. Moved to ohio for about 4 years and ended up right back in Northern Ca. Where's there more cows then people.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

Thankfully Divorced and never married other baby daddy. Single mom and proud of it!

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

Not sure what that is. lol    I have the 3 kids, home school the youngest, and run a Quiznos.

I dabble in a couple home business ops. and make homemade products like yogurt and laundry soup.......

5. What's on your mind today?

Wondering if there are other moms that want to talk about things they sneak into their kids' food. Recipies kids love, especially the picky eater.

Im also starting a new diet in a couple days and want to link up with a few people for support.

miasmama0926
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:37 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi! People call me Chell and I'm new to being a member of this site, although this isn't my first time being on this website, I actually frequent it a lot so I decided why not just be completely legit? :)

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I'm a first time mommy of a daughter and she will be one year old on September 26th!

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Born and bred in Chicago.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my boyfriend in high school (high school sweethearts) and we have been together seven years in November!

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I love to cook and shop! I've recently developed a love for diy projects and i LIVE on Pinterest.

5. What's on your mind today? Whats going on in my mind today is that I'm constantly looking and researching things about being a mother and things for my daughter (advice, tips, products, etc...). Also I'm looking to connect with other mothers and possibly build a friendship with some of you!

miasmama0926
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:38 AM

BUMP!

nelle35
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:59 AM
2 moms liked this

i met my husband though my sister

I grew up in Sacramento CAL, I live in Liberal KS now

I like to be on the computer when i have time to myself

nelle35
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 4:07 AM

BUMP!

klreid22
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 4:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi, I am new to this site but hope to get to know some great mom's here!!!!:) I have 3 kids. 2 son's one 6 and one 4 and a daughter that's 5. I am a SAHM. I love this and could not imagine my life any other way!!! I met my sweetheart when we were both 2 yrs. old and all through out school and even into our college years we were never nothing more than friends!!!! Neither one of us ever imagined being anything more than that. But several years later we ran into each other and have been together ever since!!!:) I am from Mississippi been here in the same small town all my life and I'm proud of that!! In my spare time I love to catch up on my stuff on the net and read and do craft stuff!!! I really have put alot of thought into opening my own business like a flower shop and art gallery!!!
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Hi, Larissa! Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting wilburle89:

hii! im larissa & i am new to cafe mom! 

i have 2 kids, a boy(5) & i girl(3) & one on the way!

i met my husband in highschool & we have been married for 5 & a half years now.

when i have time to myself, i like to read, or catch up on my tv shows, surf the internet, chill outside, etc.

i am excited to be apart of cafe mom & cant wait to explore this website!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)