Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (July 16th)

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 72 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hopindai
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:23 AM
2 moms liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 2 boys Aiden (11) & Camryn (6)

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in Massachusetts and now live in Southern MD

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my hubby in middle school/JR high. Dated in HS and got married just a few weeks after graduation.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Since that is typically 10pm, I sleep!! LOL

If I can get up earliy enough I enjoy working out.

I m excited to branch out and meet other moms. I own a few businesses one happens to be a licensed home daycare, which means my "adult" time is limited.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Welcome to cafemom. Sounds like you stay pretty busy owning a few businesses on top of raising 2 kids. 

Quoting hopindai:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have 2 boys Aiden (11) & Camryn (6)

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in Massachusetts and now live in Southern MD

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my hubby in middle school/JR high. Dated in HS and got married just a few weeks after graduation.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Since that is typically 10pm, I sleep!! LOL

I m excited to branch out and meet other moms. I own a few businesses one happens to be a licensed home daycare, which means my "adult" time is limited.

momof51978
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:19 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi my name Is clarice, i haven't been on here in a minute...but i have five children! Three boys, Marc,Miles,and Malcolm..two girls. Nevaeh and Reiana..my kids are my everything there the reason i get up..and face the world..its hard being a single mom of five but i make the most of it...everyday im still learning...im excited about cafe moms...and meeting other mommies.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
That's wonderful you are able to work from home like that.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting hopindai:

Twin_Mommy10
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi! My name is Bailey. I am 24 years old and the proud mother of identical twin boys who will be 3 in August this year! Their names are Lane and Cole. They are recently potty trained and I'm very proud of them (and glad I don't have to buy diapers anymore!)

My fiancé and I have been together for 8 years and will finally be making things official in September this year. I work at a hospital working 12 hour shifts and my fiancé working 12s as well on the opposite days as me. It's got it's pros an cons. Of course not seeing each other too much sucks but not having to worry about child care is great.

When I'm not home or working I'm teaching Zumba! I love Zumba and being an instructor! I also teach Zumbathons for charity :) if you're looking for a good fitness program Zumba is great. You just have to find a good instructor and stick with it!

I don't really have much on my mind today since it's my day off. Just need to clean the house and do some school work! Nice to meet you all :)
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Hi Clarice, Welcome to cafemom. How old are your chidlren? 

Quoting momof51978:

Hi my name Is clarice, i haven't been on here in a minute...but i have five children! Three boys, Marc,Miles,and Malcolm..two girls. Nevaeh and Reiana..my kids are my everything there the reason i get up..and face the world..its hard being a single mom of five but i make the most of it...everyday im still learning...im excited about cafe moms...and meeting other mommies.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Hi Bailey, Welcome to cafemom. Congrats on getting your twins potty trained! I bet its great to be diaper free!

Quoting Twin_Mommy10:

Hi! My name is Bailey. I am 24 years old and the proud mother of identical twin boys who will be 3 in August this year! Their names are Lane and Cole. They are recently potty trained and I'm very proud of them (and glad I don't have to buy diapers anymore!)

My fiancé and I have been together for 8 years and will finally be making things official in September this year. I work at a hospital working 12 hour shifts and my fiancé working 12s as well on the opposite days as me. It's got it's pros an cons. Of course not seeing each other too much sucks but not having to worry about child care is great.

When I'm not home or working I'm teaching Zumba! I love Zumba and being an instructor! I also teach Zumbathons for charity :) if you're looking for a good fitness program Zumba is great. You just have to find a good instructor and stick with it!

I don't really have much on my mind today since it's my day off. Just need to clean the house and do some school work! Nice to meet you all :)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Clarice,
How old are your kids?
Here is another group you may also enjoy :)

Quoting momof51978:

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Bailey,
that's awesome your twins are potty trained now!
Great to meet you :)

Quoting Twin_Mommy10:

mommybon2
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:22 AM
2 moms liked this
I am a stay at home mom of six, I homeschool my children. Stepdaughter 13, stepdaughter 11, daughter 7, son 5, daughter 2, son 7months. I am originally from Wisconsin, where I met my (now) husband. We currently live in north Dakota.
I'm an outdoor girl, so I like camping, hiking, walking.
I am seeking stepparent advice. I have no support.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)