Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (July 18th)

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trystynnsmomma
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:58 AM
4 moms liked this
Hi my names Amelia, I'm 17, married, and my son is almost 4 months old. I'm originally from maryland but when i found out i was pregnant i moved up to Pennsylvania with my boyfriend (now husband). Me and my husband met online and have been attatched at the hip ever since. When i have free time i like to rest a lot, watch tv, anything relaxing really.
Traceystey
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone.

My name is Tracey and I live in South Africa. I have been married for over nine years and am trying to fall prregnant. I love to craft and all sorts of hobbies and would love to meet similar minded people.

Traceyhave a nice day

ClaireD28
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome Amelia! I just joined yesterday :)

Quoting Trystynnsmomma:

Hi my names Amelia, I'm 17, married, and my son is almost 4 months old. I'm originally from maryland but when i found out i was pregnant i moved up to Pennsylvania with my boyfriend (now husband). Me and my husband met online and have been attatched at the hip ever since. When i have free time i like to rest a lot, watch tv, anything relaxing really.

ClaireD28
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:26 AM
Welcome Tracey! :) Im new here too. You'll meet plenty of new friends here.

Quoting Traceystey:

Hi everyone.

My name is Tracey and I live in South Africa. I have been married for over nine years and am trying to fall prregnant. I love to craft and all sorts of hobbies and would love to meet similar minded people.

Traceyhave a nice day

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Amelia,
Congrats on your new little guy!
Here are a couple of other groups you may enjoy ;)

Quoting Trystynnsmomma:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Welcome o CafeMom Tracey,
How long have you been trying?  Wishing you the best of luck!
Here is another group you may also enjoy :)

Click here for the Trying to Conceive group...

Quoting Traceystey:

Hi everyone.

Traceyhave a nice day

Kweeks0319
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello :-)
My name is Kristina, I'm 30 years old. I have 2 sons ( 3.5 and 2 ) I'm expecting our 3rd baby due on December 25, 2013. I'm a SAHM and would love to meet and have play dates. I live in Madison Heights currently but looking into moving in the Lake Orion/Oxford/Clarkston area after our baby comes :-)
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Hello and welcome to the group.  Where in PA?  

Quoting Trystynnsmomma:

Love to read?  Join us!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Ooohh Christmas Baby!!!  How wonderful!  Glad to have you here!

Quoting Kweeks0319:

Hello :-)
My name is Kristina, I'm 30 years old. I have 2 sons ( 3.5 and 2 ) I'm expecting our 3rd baby due on December 25, 2013. I'm a SAHM and would love to meet and have play dates. I live in Madison Heights currently but looking into moving in the Lake Orion/Oxford/Clarkston area after our baby comes :-)

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Welcome to the group!  Good luck with conceiving!

baby dust

Quoting Traceystey:

Hi everyone.

Traceyhave a nice day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)