Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (July 25th)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 47 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
B3llasMom
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

two girls been on CafeMom since 2009 San Francisco CA

cyliejo5277
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:18 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello. I am cyliejo5277. I have a daughter whose name is Cylie-Jo. She just turned 3 years old. I grew up in the Cedar Springs/Greenville, Michigan area which is where I am living now. My boyfriend and I were friends for a while before we got together becuase his ex-step-dad was my dad's best friend.. we have been together since my daughter was 2 1/2 months old. I love to read Science Fiction books. I love listening to country music. Tired of felling like I am the only one who has been where I am.

cherokeeHarper
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? < Hello, I'm Tiffany and I have two beautiful children a boy and a girl!

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?< I grew up in two places at once really. I'm from Memphis TN. My mother brought me to Cali at 15 years of age. I live near downtown Los Angeles now
3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?< My husband and I met while looking for employment during the recession at a near by library.
4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? What time to myself???! Lol,
5. What's on your mind today? Looking to attempt to have conversation with adults and not just my kids
dawnwing
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:47 AM
2 moms liked this

My kids are 33, 16, 15 and 13. I grew up in London, England but now live in the USA, am now divorced. I have hardly any free time but write when I do. On my mind today - youngest son, who has autism, has been awake since 2. How am I ever going to make it through work today?? 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Nice to see you here,
How old are your girls?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting B3llasMom:

two girls been on CafeMom since 2009 San Francisco CA

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting cyliejo5277:

Hello. I am cyliejo5277. I have a daughter whose name is Cylie-Jo. She just turned 3 years old. I grew up in the Cedar Springs/Greenville, Michigan area which is where I am living now. My boyfriend and I were friends for a while before we got together becuase his ex-step-dad was my dad's best friend.. we have been together since my daughter was 2 1/2 months old. I love to read Science Fiction books. I love listening to country music. Tired of felling like I am the only one who has been where I am.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:14 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Tiffany,
How old are your kids?  Happy to meet you :)

Quoting cherokeeHarper:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? < Hello, I'm Tiffany and I have two beautiful children a boy and a girl!

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?< I grew up in two places at once really. I'm from Memphis TN. My mother brought me to Cali at 15 years of age. I live near downtown Los Angeles now
3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?< My husband and I met while looking for employment during the recession at a near by library.
4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? What time to myself???! Lol,
5. What's on your mind today? Looking to attempt to have conversation with adults and not just my kids

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
Hope you can make it through the day!  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting dawnwing:

My kids are 33, 16, 15 and 13. I grew up in London, England but now live in the USA, am now divorced. I have hardly any free time but write when I do. On my mind today - youngest son, who has autism, has been awake since 2. How am I ever going to make it through work today?? 

dana63
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:01 AM

WElcome all to Cafemom!

Join in on the conversations and if you have any questions just ask..

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

bflydivaaa
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Im a wife and mommy of 3 beautiful children, wanting to meet other mommies with young children and a preteen:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)