Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (August 11th)

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 77 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Newmommy072013
by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello,

I am 20 years old, soon to be 21 in September. In July I had a beautiful baby boy. He is my first child. I am not married. But the father does live in the home with us. I meet my boyfriend by online gaming. We talked online for four months(started April 2012). Skyping and talking on the phone, until we decided to meet up(August 2012) We lived about 2 hours away from each other. I found out I was pregnant in November 2012, and we moved in together in December 2012. Been together ever since.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:10 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on your new little guy!
Here are a couple of other groups you may also enjoy.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Newmommy072013:

Hello,

I am 20 years old, soon to be 21 in September. In July I had a beautiful baby boy. He is my first child. I am not married. But the father does live in the home with us. I meet my boyfriend by online gaming. We talked online for four months(started April 2012). Skyping and talking on the phone, until we decided to meet up(August 2012) We lived about 2 hours away from each other. I found out I was pregnant in November 2012, and we moved in together in December 2012. Been together ever since.

PURE93
by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone, my name is Pera. I am 20 years old. I have one 4 month old son by the name of Daymian. Hes my world! We reside in Huntly, New Zealand where my partner works. I grew up in Port Waikato, New Zealand. Its such a beautiful place near the beach. I met my partner at school, but didn't start dating till we met up on night at one of his Aunties birthday. I like to spend time with my son and my partner. I don't really get time to myself but when I do my partner is playing with our son and I'm just right next to them playing phone games, catching up with friends/texting/ringing, cleaning my house or helping/talking to my mum.
2bayblove
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 3:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi . My name is Michelle I'm 25 yes old I'm new to this so hopefully I get how it works soon. But I'm a single mom of two 4yrs and 10 month olds. I pretty much tend to my kids i am uunemployed. I still breastfeed my youngest and I love it ! Being a single mom is hard especially when you have no help from anybody . I love my kids so much and they are what keep me going when I feel like giving up .
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 11, 2013 at 3:43 AM

What a cute story!  :)  Happy to have you here!  Congrats on the little man!

Quoting Newmommy072013:

Hello,

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 11, 2013 at 3:56 AM

Welcome to the group!!

Quoting PURE93:

Hi everyone, my name is Pera. I am 20 years old. I have one 4 month old son by the name of Daymian. Hes my world! We reside in Huntly, New Zealand where my partner works. I grew up in Port Waikato, New Zealand. Its such a beautiful place near the beach. I met my partner at school, but didn't start dating till we met up on night at one of his Aunties birthday. I like to spend time with my son and my partner. I don't really get time to myself but when I do my partner is playing with our son and I'm just right next to them playing phone games, catching up with friends/texting/ringing, cleaning my house or helping/talking to my mum.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Aug. 11, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Welcome to the group!!
Quoting 2bayblove:

Hi . My name is Michelle I'm 25 yes old I'm new to this so hopefully I get how it works soon. But I'm a single mom of two 4yrs and 10 month olds. I pretty much tend to my kids i am uunemployed. I still breastfeed my youngest and I love it ! Being a single mom is hard especially when you have no help from anybody . I love my kids so much and they are what keep me going when I feel like giving up .

•  

• Need advice?  Have advice to give? 

• Join us!!
    PURE93
    by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 4:04 AM
    1 mom liked this
    I'm also new to this. Just got sick of the Facebook buzz :) So far I've liked how everyone doesn't just moan and groan about the things you post. I like how they just give you their opinion or advice. Thanks everyone!!!
    Batt-mom
    by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 5:04 AM
    1 mom liked this
    Hi. I'm Jessica. I am 27 and have 2 beautiful children. My daughter is 9 and my son is 8. I'm from Alabama but live in Southern California due to my husbands military career. He is getting ready to deploy and our marriage is on rocky ground. I'm here hoping to find other women going through the same issues.
    ScrChk23
    by Amanda on Aug. 11, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Great to have you here!!

Quoting PURE93:

I'm also new to this. Just got sick of the Facebook buzz :) So far I've liked how everyone doesn't just moan and groan about the things you post. I like how they just give you their opinion or advice. Thanks everyone!!!

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)