Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (August 15th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
ParkersMom_326
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I am a single mother of a fantastic 4 year old son. He just started Pre-K last week, and now with all of this free time, I decided to join this site and hopefully make some new friends! :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 1:35 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
YaY on you free time <wink>
Here are a couple of other groups you may also enjou.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ParkersMom_326:

Hi! I am a single mother of a fantastic 4 year old son. He just started Pre-K last week, and now with all of this free time, I decided to join this site and hopefully make some new friends! :)

cappuccinomamma
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi,

I am expecting my first baby in November, and we just moved to the Keesler AFB area. Any moms or expecting moms in the area?:)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on expecting your first baby!  Great to meet you :)

Quoting cappuccinomamma:

Hi,

I am expecting my first baby in November, and we just moved to the Keesler AFB area. Any moms or expecting moms in the area?:)

southernangel80
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone, i just joined cafemom today to get some new ideas and different perspectives on things and get to know other mothers and mothers to be as well.have a great day:)

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Hello! Welcome to CafeMom and to the Newcomers Club!

Quoting southernangel80:

Hello everyone, i just joined cafemom today to get some new ideas and different perspectives on things and get to know other mothers and mothers to be as well.have a great day:)

southernangel80
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you and its nice to be here:)

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

You might find moms at Keesler on this group, too:

Quoting cappuccinomamma:

Hi,

hugss

by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Welcome to the group,
So nice to meet you :)

Quoting southernangel80:

jt5619
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Hi! Im Julie from Minneapolis MN. Just got married on June 15, 2013 and found out we are pregnant with our first on our mini honeymoon! Due March 4, 2014. My husband and I met through mutual friends over 10 years ago!

Lately I have been super tired so when I have time to myself I sleep :) We are going in for our second ultrasound today at 250, they found 2 golf ball sized cysts at the first ultrasound so we are getting them checked out!! That is pretty much what has been on my mind since they found them but hoping the are gone, will find out today!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)