Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (August 16th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (51-60):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Hello, Ebtehal! Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting EbtehalFahd:

Hello!

My name is Ebtehal Fahd, I grew up and live in Sana'a, Yemen. I meet my husband while working in American International Language Institute three years ago, don't have kids yet. we love travelling and reading. so happy to be a member of Cafe Mom <3

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Mary! Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting marym77545:

Hi I'm Mary. I live in Fresno, Texas with my husband and son who will be 7 in two weeks. Hoping to meet other moms in the area.

Mom2Aubriella
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you :D

Quoting Bmat:

Welcome to CafeMom, Alyssa! Congratulations on your new baby!

Quoting Mom2Aubriella:

Hello everyone! My name is Alyssa and I just joined today :D

I have a one month old baby girl, her name is Aubriella. She is my first born and I'm absolutely loving every minute of it. I do not know how I survived without her, she is literally my everything!

I grew up in Norristown Pennsylvania and i'm currently in Pottstown Pennsylvania.

I met my boyfriend Duane at an old job we both worked at. It was an instant attraction, but with me being shy it took us over a year to actually get together.

When I have time to myself I love to read a good romance book, watch movies, spend time with my boyfriend and daughter, hang out with friends, couponing, etc. 

I don't really have much on my mind today, but I look forward to meeting other mom's out there and getting to know everyone :D

mommytobe199
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Hi my name is Kanisha and I am 18yrs old I will be expecting my first baby in 5weeks yay!  but I am new to cafe mom and hope to meet new people and have great discussions 

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Hi, Kanisha! Welcome to CafeMom. :)

Quoting mommytobe199:

Hi my name is Kanisha and I am 18yrs old I will be expecting my first baby in 5weeks yay!  but I am new to cafe mom and hope to meet new people and have great discussions 

klight0914
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Hi! I'm Kati. New here! I have one daughter born this year, her name is Evie. I am from Madison, Wisconsin but I now live in Bluffton, South Carolina. My husband and I met here in SC at a house warming party years ago. Between being a mom, military wife, and student I don't get a lot of free time but when I do - I usually take my motorcyle out for a spin or do some window shopping with friends and then grab a beer or two with them afterwards. Other then that I love to go fishing with my family, go to the beach, dog park, bike riding, anything outside. Hope to meet some awesome women here!!
HippieMomma1012
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Hi my name is Jordan. I have a beautiful nine month old daughter names Pecos Jane. I grew up in Archer City and now live in Decatur with my husband. We met at Weatherford College five years ago. I enjoy anything vintage, music, baking, fashion,& lost of all my baby girl and keeping her healthy! So excited to be a part of a network of Mommas!!
HippieMomma1012
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Hi my name is Jordan. I have a beautiful nine month old daughter names Pecos Jane. I grew up in Archer City and now live in Decatur with my husband. We met at Weatherford College five years ago. I enjoy anything vintage, music, baking, fashion,& lost of all my baby girl and keeping her healthy! So excited to be a part of a network of Mommas!!
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM

This is my first time being pregnant. I am 3 and a half months pregnant. I grew up in Amarillo, Tx and I live in Amarillo, Tx. I met my husband on Zoosk. When I have time to myself I like to think about how God has blessed me in so many ways with this baby and my husband. Today I thought about what all I needed to get ready to have my baby. Im not for sure what all I have to have before I do have the baby. Im kind of confused on that part.

AzaleaRose
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Hi, I'm Aubrei. I'm new here. I'm a single mom to a 4 year old daughter named Azalea. I don't have a lot of friends and am hoping to meet some nice people

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN