Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (August 20th)

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 79 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrdMmy22
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have a 3 1/2 year old little boy & I am pregnant now I am due in March. We should be able to find out the sex of baby next month.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in Highland CA and now I live in Rancho Cucamonga CA.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I actually met my husband through a mutal friend, we all went out to a club one night.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I love to read, scrapbook, plan parties, do makeup, and just relax.

5. What's on your mind today? Not to much, just enjoying some quiet time.
susan64731
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this

try it.

crislane
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:51 AM
2 moms liked this

hello my name is cris lol  i have two sd's.  one is about to be 21-met her when she was 12, the other is 14 and met her when she was 4.  its not been an easy life.  and seems to be getting harder.  they each have seperate moms as i am wife number 3 and he is hubby number 1.  i have no kids of my own.  i am breaking down and getting to a point of being tired of being treated like crap, and being snapped at when i try to have conversations, and being disregarded for all i do for them both.  i am looking to get me, the hubby and the youngest into family counseling...should have done it years ago. 

SissyAnn141
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:12 AM

welcomeTo Cafemom, we are happy to have you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

1.lucky.momma
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:31 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi I'm Megan. I have 3 little girls. I grew up all over in different states, but I happily live in Medford Oregon. I met my s.o. at a. party. When I have time to myself I try to relax and watch a movie.what's on my mind is will my youngest finally cutting a tooth so she won't be so upset.
ourgift2014
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:34 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi im 26,with a 4 year old from a previous relationship. I'm 9 wks 3days pregnant and nervous to go through pregnancy again. Have my first obgyn apt at 10:00 am going alonebf is working
ohmom963
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi 

I am a mom of 3 kids. I have 2 boys ages 9 and 6. I also have a girl the age of 4. I grew up in Port Orange, FL, a little city outside of Daytona Beach, until I was 15. Then moved to Kentucky. That's where I met my husband my sophomore year in high school. We are currently living in Ohio and have been married for 7yrs. When I get time to myself, I love to read or crochet. 
isbellmomma02
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:31 AM
2 moms liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have a 3 year old son that will be 4 in december.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in Apopka, FL but now live in Missouri.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my boyfriend of 5 years in Tennessee.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Read a good book, watch tv, cook/clean. You know all that exciting mom stuff =)

5. What's on your mind today? Tired and ready to go home and baby my sick son :(

MrsMadDogMorgan
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this

GOOG MORNING GUYS!!!!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on being pregnant now as well!
Great to meet you :)

Quoting PrdMmy22:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have a 3 1/2 year old little boy & I am pregnant now I am due in March. We should be able to find out the sex of baby next month.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in Highland CA and now I live in Rancho Cucamonga CA.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I actually met my husband through a mutal friend, we all went out to a club one night.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I love to read, scrapbook, plan parties, do makeup, and just relax.

5. What's on your mind today? Not to much, just enjoying some quiet time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)