Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (August 20th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
mommyof4nc83
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello everyone I'm.Amanda. I'm a mom of 4 wonder kids. 3 boys and one girl. I'm 29 about to hit the big 30. I'm here looking for some real friends I can talk to and get to know and build a good trusting friendship with. I dont get out much I love to text and I have Facebook. Hope to meet some great ppl
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Hello, Amanda! Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting mommyof4nc83:

Hello everyone I'm.Amanda. I'm a mom of 4 wonder kids. 3 boys and one girl. I'm 29 about to hit the big 30. I'm here looking for some real friends I can talk to and get to know and build a good trusting friendship with. I dont get out much I love to text and I have Facebook. Hope to meet some great ppl

mommyof4nc83
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you Bmat

Quoting Bmat:

Hello, Amanda! Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting mommyof4nc83:

ashleyphilip
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

jugglingI am 30 years old. I have one boy who is 10 years old I grew up in San Antonio Texas and now living in New Braunfels.. I am divorced but now with a nice man. He is 36 years and we been together for little over a year... we plan on getting married in years to come. He works in the rail road.  

The free time that I have, I like to do arts and crafts.. cook or try somthing new..   

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to Cafemom,
So nice to meet you :)

Quoting ashleyphilip:

jugglingI am 30 years old. I have one boy who is 10 years old I grew up in San Antonio Texas and now living in New Braunfels.. I am divorced but now with a nice man. He is 36 years and we been together for little over a year... we plan on getting married in years to come. He works in the rail road.  

The free time that I have, I like to do arts and crafts.. cook or try somthing new..   

t0pazlacee
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

- My son, Asher, will be 3 next month

- I was born in San Jose California, moved to a 27 acre farm in the middle of BFE OR when I was 4, and when I turned 19 I turned into a gypsy. I've lived in Alaska, Washington state, and I now live in Memphis TN.

- I was actually set up on a blind date by one of my co-workers at the time.

- I'm a huge arts and crafts fiend. If it involves fabric, beads, embroidery floss, hemp cord, or yarn, I'm all for it!

- I need advice about my son. My husband and I are really struggling with our son's behavior and how he reacts to things. He has a serious speech delay (he's almost 3 and all he says is "I did it") and we've been seeing a speech therapist for the last year and a half, and so far it's done nothing to improve his speech. And with that, either he's getting really frustrated about not being able to communicate, or he's developing some really bad habits.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
If you ask your question in the main forum here ..
Others will be able to give you more suggestions.
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting t0pazlacee:

- My son, Asher, will be 3 next month

- I was born in San Jose California, moved to a 27 acre farm in the middle of BFE OR when I was 4, and when I turned 19 I turned into a gypsy. I've lived in Alaska, Washington state, and I now live in Memphis TN.

- I was actually set up on a blind date by one of my co-workers at the time.

- I'm a huge arts and crafts fiend. If it involves fabric, beads, embroidery floss, hemp cord, or yarn, I'm all for it!

- I need advice about my son. My husband and I are really struggling with our son's behavior and how he reacts to things. He has a serious speech delay (he's almost 3 and all he says is "I did it") and we've been seeing a speech therapist for the last year and a half, and so far it's done nothing to improve his speech. And with that, either he's getting really frustrated about not being able to communicate, or he's developing some really bad habits.

t0pazlacee
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:53 PM
2 moms liked this

I joined the group "advice for moms" and posted my question there :)

soberorose81
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok, so I'll start by saying a bit about myself.  I'm a 31-year-old First Time mother of a little boy, also known as, "chunky monkey", and a variety of other names.  I now have ginormous breasts full of milk, which this same little boy seems to love love love love!  As a matter of fact, sometimes he would rather not do anyting except hang out with these breast and the milk they produce :)

Right now, we live in NC, though we'd like to live in some otherwise undetermined place.  We are currently in the process of finding an RV in which we'd like to live full-time while travelling the country/continent.  My hun and I have been together for little over a year, having met in Pittsburgh, PA.

Other than being a wife and mother, I also crochet.  Now that I've quit my full-time job and become a full-time mommy, I find that I don't have "more time" but that I do have "some time" to delve into other interests, i.e. blogging (first time), crocheting, a bit of occasional reading, and a wee bit of relaxing :D

http://lifebreathpresent.com

Where all things life happen and I always try to live a life full of breath and be present in all the moments offered to us!
lory509
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm here for new experiecne in my life

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN