Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (August 20th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
mama2be2014
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Hi,

My name is Brittany. I just recently moved back to San Antonio northeast side. My boyfriend and I come to New Braunfels all the time on his motorcycle. I would love to make friends with you. I liked what you had to say in your introduction.

christinawimmer
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I have a 18 month old son named Aiden. <3

Born and raised in Southern WV.

We started working together in a gas sation right after high school, we hit it off right away. Married after a year of dating and our son came 7 months later.

Shop online, watch t.v, and relax.

College, I just signed up for a BD in Early Childhood Development and i've been busy filling out paperwork all day and trying to clean my house.

alyson377
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I have 3 kids. 13 year old daughter, 12 year old son, 4 year old son. I enjoy reading when I have time. I grew up in the area I live in now. I am a stay at home mom, full time student, and sell tupperware. I run my local MOPS group also. I am dwelling today on how I wish I kept my house clean and how I get depressed over the mess and dont want to clean it ;)
TippySpring
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello all, my name is Tiffany I am 28 and have a 5 yr old son. Im a happily married stay at home mommy. We have 4 kittys and some fish. I am hoping to get to know some new people to fill some of my day as my hubby works and my son plays on his own. 

Alexjackson
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Hi my name is Alexandra j. and I'm a mother of two beautiful girl. I have a 3 & 2 year old! I grew up in charleston sc but I'm located in El Paso due to pso! I meet my husband In South Carolina 6 yrs ago and we've been together ever since! I love to shop and cook! Today I just want to make friend in the El Paso area!!
Tash2121
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:18 PM

HI Everyone,

My name is Tarsha and I have 2 children both are boys ages 4 years old and 8 months. I grew up in WI and currently live in the south suburbs of IL. I'm also married and have been for 5 years. What I like to do when I have some free time.... I don't know, I never have free time but I guess I would like to shop, read/study my bible, and page through cooking magazines for new recipes ( I love to cook).

Nothing is really on mind at this moment. I just am looking for a social outlet as I am a stay at home mom.

Goondoggle
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I'm pregnant with my first, due on Feb 26, 2014. I don't know the gender yet (crossing my fingers for a little girl).

I grew up in Phoenix, AZ but now I live in Greenfield, IN.

I met him while working at Walmart in West Virginia. We were invited out one night by two co-workers to a local gay club, and the four of us ended up becoming really close friends. Then we ended up as two couples. Story to tell the grandkids, huh? "When I met your father I thought he was gay."

I like to read, but when I can afford it I love to travel. 

I'm just trying to find a good forum for mommies (or parents). I haven't the faintest idea what I'm doing and I expect to spend much of my life following suit. It would be nice to not feel so alone on the journey.

pannell0226
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:43 PM

1. I just gave birth August 1st to our first baby, a daughter we named Natalie Jo.

2. I grew up mostly in Sultan, WA but currently hubby and I live in Burlington, WA

3.We met when the two of us worked at an animal shelter. I was an animal caretaker and he was one of the maintenance guys.

4. I read, write, spend time w our dog, hike, camp; lots of outdoor activities involving animals.

5. Hubby's at work and I'm home w our colicy 3 week old, just lonely.

Kwalters471
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Hi I'm Kristin  I'm 30 years old , married since 2010 with two  Daughters who are Turning 4 (9/11) and 2 (8/23)  They were born and Raised in NJ ,and we still currently live in NJ 

I met my husband at a bar where i used to work (he started out just playing a free poker tourament there and then ended up working there also)  We met threw a mutal friend of ours .

I like to just sit back relax , with a glass of wine , either take nice relaxing bath, Watch some tv with my Hubby  read a book , Just got online , and Try to better my bussiness (i'm a Tupperware consultant)

hoping everyone is having a great day and would love to meet . 

smoneymaker
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I have a two year daughter

Grew up in Ventura County and live in Camarillo area

At a Youth Group at Church

Read, write, crochet, not feel like I have to do anything

Being a mom and trying to figure out whats best for my family. Work or Work at home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN