Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (August 27th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
Jessijax1122
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Hi, I am Jessica.  I am 32 years old, I work full time, am married to a fireman, and have three beautiful kids: Te'a is 11 in the 6th grade, Daryn is 7 in 2nd grade, and Sean is 2 and goes to daycare.

I am interested in managing my family better with the kids' activities, our busy schedules, etc.  I was raised by a single dad who didn't really know how to be thrify himself, so I am lacking in that department.

wellness_mama
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Hi my name is Kristin I'm a stay at home with two lil girls 5&2 im excited about networking this is my first time joining anything like this.
Rkbemti
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Hello,
I am new here. I have two girls, 17 and 18. I grew up in Denver but now live in Montrose, CO. I have no husband, its just me and my girls and I don't really have time to do anything because I work multiple jobs. I am here to hopefully make friends and find some support.
OhioMom36
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:20 PM

My name is Cindy, I have 3 children....Holly 28,( Brody 12 my angel in heaven) and Jessy 18, married ....

chelseakemp28
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Hello everyone, Im Chelsea im 20 years old, and im pregnant with my first child.

What i like to do when i have time to myself, i love doing crafts, such as knitting, candle making etc.

As of today im trying to learn this site.. help:)hugs

kstimson95
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I don't have kids yet,but I am expecting on March 10th 2014

I grew up in Millville MA and live in Blackstone MA

I met my boyfriend from my moms ex fiance

I like to read 

I can't wait to find out the sex of my baby!

gg0910
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:19 PM

HIshake hand My name is Gresiele I usually go by(Grace) I'm 34 years old. I Have 2 wonderful kids. Boy 9 and a Girl soon be 11.  I was born in Brazil, came to the USA I was 10 yrs old. 1989.  Grew up in Broward County,  South Florida. Came to Jacksonville Fl, 9 years ago.  I met my husband at south Florida. He is also from Brazil. When I have time for myself I like to go for a nice run with my dog. Anyway, I usually take one day at a time, so today just pretty much getting things done, and now rest:). I'm so glad I enjoyed this group looking forward meeting everyone:)

gg0910
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Welcome. :) I'm new as well.wink mini

gg0910
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Awwe. congrats! and welcome :)stork

manamarie
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM

hello my name is amanda i am 31 yrs old i have 2 wonderful boys one is 9 (10 next month) and a 5yr old. i live in syracuse ny. i had just recently became a single mother  for their father after 12 yrs decided that he didnt want to be with me anymore. i am looking for a good friend or 2 (or more) that understands i feel lost and would love to connect with other single moms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN