Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (August 27th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-38):
ilovemccartney
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Hey! My names amanda and live in austin , I have 4 kids. The oldest is 19, the youngest is 9. Ive been dealing with custody issues for about 2 years, l Ihave full custody, but my ex wont follow the court orders, I have a wonderful boyfriend and we met carpooling. I have one daughter whos 15, she is very sweet, she has an anxiety disorder called selective mutisum.i have a great family, I just wish my ex wasnt such a controlling person.

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Hi,

You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

have a nice day    Robin

Polishpriness26
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Hi my name is Jan I have two boys one that is 8 years old and the other 3 months old. I will be going back to work next week after being off for the last 14 weeks on maternity leave. Have had a great time with both boys this summer. My husband and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary on the day our 3 month old was born.
jaymeek
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Jaymee. I am 6 weeks pregnant with my first child. I was a military kid and moved around all over the country but currently moving to Silverdale, Washington from Dallas, TX in about 4 days! I am excited to start a family somewhere so beautiful. I enjoy reading, being outdoors, learning anything new I can, yoga and playing with my cat child. In the process of packing and getting ready for the move. A bit nervous about driving halfway across the country but trying to stay positive. I signed up for this because I really need people to talk to. People who understand and have went through or are currently going through what I am. Moving around so much as a kid I never really had the chance to make friends, but I do have an amazing and loving fiance.

Nice to meet you guys!
cbowerb
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Hi,

Let's CHAT now...

have a nice day    Robin

Momtoall2013
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Are there any posts about stepmothering a child whos bio mother passed away?

JessicaGogreen
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello to everyone my name is Jessica I'm 27 years old. I have a son and he is 4 year old. I'm from AL. We just move into our brand new home. Yay. I work from home. I love finding new things to do on the internet and outside the house with my son. So, I hope to meet new people and learn about different thing other things.

Choclotize
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Good afternoon, 

My name is Dee, and some days I feel old as dirt even though I am only 32. I have an 11 year old and a 6 year old that I love with all my heart even though sometimes they make me climb the walls and eat bannanas.

donna8518
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Hi my name is Donna.  I live in Overland, Mo.. I'm a single mom of two boys ages 18 & 9.  I'm hoping to meet other moms that I may have things in common with. I'm not good at talking about myself, lol. want to know anything please feel free to ask

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)