Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (August 28th)

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 44 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SingleMommy874
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 7 year old, boy

I grow up in Fort Colllins, CO.  I live in St. Helens OR now

Not Marrie

work out, read, scrape book...

Am I pregnant?

gypsy-owl
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:24 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi I'm a twenty one year old mom from Spokane wa. I have one baby boy who is eleven months old and a step daughter who eight. I met my SO in a park on the fourth of July about five years ago. When I have free time I love to be out doors. I enjoy going to the farmers market and going on hikes. Today I have been worrying a lot about Syria and trying to keep my mind on positives like my little ones first birthday party.
tdmercy7
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone,

I am Teri in the Orlando area. I meet my Husband at a youth service, got married 8 months later, and been married for 10years.  We are now 19 weeks pregnant with my first child. I am excited to meet great moms or moms to be. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
Here are a couple of others groups you may also enjoy.  Nice to meet you :)

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting SingleMommy874:

I have 7 year old, boy

I grow up in Fort Colllins, CO.  I live in St. Helens OR now

Not Marrie

work out, read, scrape book...

Am I pregnant?

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Will be fun to celebrate your little ones first bday.
Here are a couple of other groups you may also enjoy ;)

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting gypsy-owl:

Hi I'm a twenty one year old mom from Spokane wa. I have one baby boy who is eleven months old and a step daughter who eight. I met my SO in a park on the fourth of July about five years ago. When I have free time I love to be out doors. I enjoy going to the farmers market and going on hikes. Today I have been worrying a lot about Syria and trying to keep my mind on positives like my little ones first birthday party.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:57 AM

WElcome & congrats on being pregnant!
Here is another group you may also enjoy :)

Quoting tdmercy7:

Hello Everyone,

I am Teri in the Orlando area. I meet my Husband at a youth service, got married 8 months later, and been married for 10years.  We are now 19 weeks pregnant with my first child. I am excited to meet great moms or moms to be. 

Schniedersa
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi All! My name is Abby. I'm 26 years old and currently live in Chicago. I don't have any children yet, but want to get started soon and am here looking for advice from lovely, experienced mothers. No matter what your experiences are, they're more than I have so please feel free to share! My husband and I have been married 15 months, but have been together almost 4 years. We met at a bar. I hate telling people that but he loves it. In my free time I enjoy cooking, baking, walking my pets (a dog and a parrot- yes they both get to go!), reading, and talking to my friends and family whom I do not live near. Right now, baby fever is on the brain!
I'm happy to be a part of this community.
Cheers!
Inlove13
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? My kids are 4yrs and 6 Months, 1 girl and 1 boy

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? New York and now live in CA

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? New York

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Clean my home

5. What's on your mind today? Deployment.....missing my husband, missing good friends and family company.

Teisha74
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I have four children whom I call the fantastic four. Two girls ages 17, 15. Two boys ages 12 and 10. My twelve year old has autism. I grew in Brooklyn, NY where I currently reside. I like to read in my spare time which I plan on starting a Book Club in the near future. My children are constantly on my mind especially my twelve year whom I had to place in a residential setting one of the hardest decisions of my life, due to behavioral problems that are very challenging for me. I'm mentally drained and need someone I can talk to. 

Abisha
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi there all! I'm Abisha. I'm married.I have 3 children. I met my DH thru a church function.I spend most of my time hanging out with the family. We love to travel when we can. We also love cooking and working on home projects together.big smile mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)