Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Where do I go?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:21 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone!

I am new to Cafemom and wondering what groups might be a good fit for me. If anyone has a recomendation I would love to check it out. I am just feeling a little overwhelmed with all the options I guess.

A little about me, I have a 22 month old girl, a great husband, and I work from home.  I don't have many mom friends or coworkers to relate to so I am feeling lonely lately. I would like to join a group that is more close knit than "drama." My religon is Presbyterian Christian, I am a Democrat, I love a good deal and am trying to raise my daughter to be smart and strong and kind. My New Year's Resolution was to drink more wine and so far I am sticking to it but I failed at cloth diapers, organic gardening and breast feeding.

Anyone want to be friends?

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:46 PM

hi & welcome to cafemom! sorry you're feeling lonely =( i get that way too.  im a stay at home mom who wishes i can work from home lol.

you  have many interst & yes, I can  think of many groups you'd love that would  fit you perfectly... im  in several groups myself & many of us are.. its ok & good to be more than one group.. you dont have to leave this group.. in fact id like you to stay!  that way  you can still chat  to us here as well as  see all the new members coming in!!

its a great way to make a friend  who is new & just coming into the site!

there's groups for cloth diapering that  can help you if thats what you'd like to work on doing. there;s a babies group.. christian groups.. .. anything you can think of.. lol

maybe join a few that you find is most what you'd like to be a part of? who do you really wish to chat to most? what area of your life is the most important for you to be in contact with those who are in the same interest or position? go from there!!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Here is aother group you may enjpy :)

SissyAnn141
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 1:03 AM

MY ADVICE:..................

READ WHAT GROUPS YOU JOIN ....

WELCOME    good♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Welcome! What kind of work do you do from home?

WAHMmy
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I work for an insurance company. Thanks for the recomendation!

Quoting funhappymom:

Welcome! What kind of work do you do from home?

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Hi and welcome to the group! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)