Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

For those of you with daughters...

What age did or will you put them in a training bra? Mine are 8, 7 and almost 6 and they're starting to "bud" a little so I'm wondering is it too early or is it time? 

**My Family**

~Live, Laugh, Love~

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Replies (31-40):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:21 AM

My daughter is about to turn 7 and doesn't need one yet but I'm afraid the day might be coming soon.I developed really early.

twisties
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I love the Sports Bra idea - my daughter is 19 and she wears them way more than the real thing - think it is a nice compromise for the young ones!

juju40
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:30 AM

10...she's starting to develop...yikes

bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:34 AM
DD is 11 been wearing a bra since 8 she has boobs. She is going to be chesty like me. Lol I was a D by 5 the grade. Lol. She is a B right now. My middle DD will be 5 this month and wears sport bras cause she likes them. Lol
Buggy979
by Danette on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Mine baby was wearing those around 8. She stood on the right line for boobs.. lol The older two were around 11 because they have mosquito bites.. lol wrong line for them. .heehee
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:41 AM

DD is 7 and I make her wear one. Nothing with padding, but just something a little extra to help. She is starting to show a little bit.

minimo77
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:57 AM

All of your girls are budding at the same time/ I think that as soon as that happens, they need something. I dont think its nice for them to be walking around with buds uncovered lol.  So that is at whatever age that happens at. DD is 10 and thank god nothing yet.

STARBUTTS
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I did as soon as my daughter started to show she had breast. They have training bras for young girls. Looking at your photo your girls may become well endowed. You may want to secure their breast soon in order to train their breast to stand firm. Girls are as active as boys and their breast should be snug so they do not flop around and loosen their muscles and then their breast can begin to sag once they grow to there full size.Everyone is different and some may require bras before others but once they start to make an appearance those puppies should be protected. If you feel a bra may be a bit much at an early age then try a sports bra. that will help keep them secure. I hope this helps.

dandylynes
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Mine started wearing one around late 8

andrea0314
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM
My kids are 9&10 and developing fast they both wear training bras. I'm not ready for them to.grow up though its to fast for me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)