Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Nice to meet you all, First 4th of July with my Little Girl any Ideas?

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:42 PM
  • 30 Replies
2 moms liked this

This is my First time on this websight and so far looks like fun, alot of topics in all.Im 32 years old Have a BabyGirl named Ariella and am Married to a wonderful Husband Army Vet and also have a Chi-Weiner doggy name Candy. I currently Live in Alexandria , Virginia, and im a Ful time stay at home mom. Nice to meet all you ladies On here and hope I can meet some really nice people off of here, I am on facebook and on Pinterest of course who isnt lol.Well Today I was looking for things online to do during the 4th during your babies 1st fourth of july, anyone have any ideas. Im going to dress her up and take lots of photos and also put her in her lil 4th of july suimsuit and let her go in her mini pool.We will be having a small BBQ just me my hubs and my bro in law and my two girls...Any other Ideas she will be turning 7 months of the 4th ????

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

It sounds like you have it covered.  I would watch fireworks on tv though to see how she handles the booms rather than a live show.  My dd was 4 months old  when this holiday came around the first time and she was "stealing"peoples drinks.  She liked to grab the straw in cup  LOL.   Has she tasted watermelon yet?

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome!

You daughter is adorable!

MermaidMom703
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

awwwwwww lol she sounds like mine, My dd was stealing my Coffe Cup the other Day, I even got a pic below of when she was my husband had snapped a photo hehe. I didnt want her near fireworks but my husband had got some that have no loud booms to them just for her to look at but I was going to stand really far cause you never know what can go wrong with them, and also my dog is really scaried of fireworks too, ya she had some watermelon she loves it, its just it dont love her cause it makes her a mess. But she had some a month ago and also yesterday for the pic I posted today...

MermaidMom703
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Thanks so much, I agree 100 percent with you hehehe...

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

awww how cute.  I bet she would love the mini melt popsicles as a treat to gnaw on. I miss being able to dress dd in fun outfits for holidays.  She is 7 years old now so it is harder to find themed clothing LOL.  Here she is wearing a dress on a hot day.

MermaidMom703
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:53 PM
She is way to cute, posing for the camera in all awwwww . I'm so curious what my daughter will look like at her age. Yea it can be hard to find theme clothes at her age but u can make them if ur crafty . As for me I'm not sure I'm that crafty to make clothes I will try it once though lol. I got this kit to make a tutu we shall see how far I get on that before I throw it lol. I never even thought about giving her those Popsicles problem will see about trying a little but of one tomarrow hehe perfect day to do it also with it being so humid and hot out

Quoting frndlyfn:

awww how cute.  I bet she would love the mini melt popsicles as a treat to gnaw on. I miss being able to dress dd in fun outfits for holidays.  She is 7 years old now so it is harder to find themed clothing LOL.  Here she is wearing a dress on a hot day.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 12:39 AM

she is terribly cute and the water melon reminds me of my oldest son's second 4th hehehe... he was 13 months old and we were putting together a picnic  and he got up on the table and found the melon.... I have a picture some where but...

sandrahaddle
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this

She is too cute, she reminds everyone their childhood days. At that time I was fond of watermelon, but now my chioce have been changed. timberland online

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Well, first of all, she is adorable! Those ideas are great, she might also like watching some fireworks displays on tv. Not in real places, too loud, but my babies liked the colors.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Aw she is adorable! Love the theme! Great photo! Welcome to CafeMom!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN