Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Nice to meet you all, First 4th of July with my Little Girl any Ideas?

Posted by   + Show Post

This is my First time on this websight and so far looks like fun, alot of topics in all.Im 32 years old Have a BabyGirl named Ariella and am Married to a wonderful Husband Army Vet and also have a Chi-Weiner doggy name Candy. I currently Live in Alexandria , Virginia, and im a Ful time stay at home mom. Nice to meet all you ladies On here and hope I can meet some really nice people off of here, I am on facebook and on Pinterest of course who isnt lol.Well Today I was looking for things online to do during the 4th during your babies 1st fourth of july, anyone have any ideas. Im going to dress her up and take lots of photos and also put her in her lil 4th of july suimsuit and let her go in her mini pool.We will be having a small BBQ just me my hubs and my bro in law and my two girls...Any other Ideas she will be turning 7 months of the 4th ????

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
Jenn77781
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Nice to meet you! :)
MermaidMom703
by Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmfao that sounds too funny, if u ever find the picture post it on here I would love to see it thank you so much about your comment on my daughter at first we put it in front of her but than she was so confused what to do with it till I held it up and let her taste it than I put it down and she attacked it hehehe

Quoting ditsyjo:

she is terribly cute and the water melon reminds me of my oldest son's second 4th hehehe... he was 13 months old and we were putting together a picnic  and he got up on the table and found the melon.... I have a picture some where but...

MermaidMom703
by Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:55 PM
2 moms liked this
It's nice to meet you also Hun xoxoxo

Quoting Jenn77781:

Nice to meet you! :)

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:57 PM

How did the 4th turn out for you?

JollyMommy84
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM

She is ADORABLE!!..

MermaidMom703
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:05 AM
It was really nice but my little girl peed on me when we were sitting down watching her dad set fireworks off lol. Not doing that next year lol. Hehe how was yours?

Quoting frndlyfn:

MermaidMom703
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Mobile Photo

Her first time seeing Fireworks
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:07 AM

it was ok.  We got a new fan at store to keep cool.  DD lost her privilege of watching fireworks due to not listening.  No way am i taking a child who can not listen to live fireworks.  My guy watched them on tv while i got her ready for bed.  I am looking forward to the quiet of night after a week of fireworks until 2 am.

Quoting MermaidMom703:

It was really nice but my little girl peed on me when we were sitting down watching her dad set fireworks off lol. Not doing that next year lol. Hehe how was yours?

Quoting frndlyfn:

MermaidMom703
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Mobile Photo

MermaidMom703
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)