Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Would you let this bother you ?I'm going crazy trying to figure this out:(

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 5:02 PM
  • 27 Replies

I had a best friend for years and she moved.She moved back here a year again and we started talking again.She asked if I had a computer  I should join facebook that it would be fun.So I did we sent each other recipes and silly quotes and I had a bunch of high school friends that were on there and we all graduated in 87 so we had alot to catch up on.Well one day I got home and she unfriended me.I don't know why ,but she did.I never said anything to offend her and kept my face book clean and this really hurt me.I seen her in Walmart today and she turned her head away from me so I went on like it didnt bother me but it hurt.My husband said don't worry about it she had issues.Would you let it bother you or say good ridence.Have any of you ever been on face book and had this happen?Thanks for listening debra

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

It's fricking Facebook....who cares who defriends you. 

You know how many times I defriend my mother? 

How about you call her up and ask her what the issue is.

Walker88
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Normally when I say good ridance it it because I do care, but it is easier to be mad than hurt. Having a friend turn away from you for no apparent reason is pretty hurtful even if it isn't a close friend. Sorry you have to deal with this.

NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:36 PM
I unfriended my husband once and he deleted his account!
catrig
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I defriend people all the time.  

Tpatrick
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:57 PM
No one has the power to hurt you or your husband unless you give that power up to someone. There are crazy people in this world.
Perhaps you were dished by someone else. Technology has a been a double edge sword. It has taken the personal touch out of society.
Someone else knows why. If its killing you. Ask one if the other Facebook mutual friends.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:01 PM

I would have asked her why just so i could have closure and be able to fix it if it was something negative going on.    I am betting she is upset you friended someone from high school and she does not like that particular person.

whoodathunk
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Maybe she thinks you unfriended her and has her feelings hurt?  Try calling her and talking it out.

LEMONS
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:24 PM

tHANK YOU EVERYONE YOUR ANSWERS MAKE SO MUCH SINCE:)

IamMex11
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:25 PM

i don't let negative take residence in my head. good riddance.

Chrissywissy
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

If it is really bothering you and you need closure, then I would ask her what happened. If not I would let it go, because in the long run she will not matter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN