Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hoping to make alot of friends and get advice and support

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:32 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hello every one my jame is jacqueline womack i was born in gulfport,ms i have a 6 year old son and he is the only right now . i am 28 years old going on 29 next month. i been with my husband for 3 years . i been trying to get pregant for2 years do everything by the book an still nothing. My cycle did stop for 11 months but i went to the doctor to get it back started again which it did in 8 months but any ways i also been taking co-med for 3 months no results my cycle been
On time comes on 23 of every month but last month it came on the 19 and went off on the 23 and other strange stuff happening like now when i eat i feel sick but never throw up and i eat every 30 mins because i feel like i havent ate anything. my husbands eating 6 times a day and very moodie. this morning i woke up with my gums big and it hurts and got little blisters on in inside my mouth ob both sides . so i dont know what is going on but i would like to find out. i want to take a pregancy test but i feel like its to early what should i do?????
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Hello! Welcome!

It sounds as though you have caught a virus or maybe fungal or some other infection and need to get checked by a doctor.

jacquelinew1
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:40 PM
i did said i was healthy
Imjustinsmommy
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:45 PM

hi welcome to cafemom! id go to your dr &  see what's up.. maybe its side effects to clomid ? or maybe you got  some type of virus. I never heard of blisters or issues with   the mouth  being related to pregnancy. anyway,  you should also look into the  trying to concieve group where there is also some great woman in there in your situtaion too.

jacquelinew1
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Well the blister came this morning but i did eat a fire ball and turn around an ate cabbage at 2 a.m. so thanks any ways i try the place out that u mention
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Having sores in your mouth doesn't sound very "healthy" to me.  I'd have your doctor run a blood test to see if you're pregnant since gum issues can happen during early pregnancy.

Quoting jacquelinew1:

i did said i was healthy

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

WElcome to CafeMom,
Gosh not sure what's going on.
Hope others have some more ideas for you :)

jacquelinew1
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks

Quoting hugss:

WElcome to CafeMom,
Gosh not sure what's going on.
Hope others have some more ideas for you :)

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Welcome to the group. I maybe take  atest

kelliehelvie
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Aw. I used to live in gpt! I'm not sure about your situation.

Quoting jacquelinew1:

Hello every one my jame is jacqueline womack i was born in gulfport,ms i have a 6 year old son and he is the only right now . i am 28 years old going on 29 next month. i been with my husband for 3 years . i been trying to get pregant for2 years do everything by the book an still nothing. My cycle did stop for 11 months but i went to the doctor to get it back started again which it did in 8 months but any ways i also been taking co-med for 3 months no results my cycle been

On time comes on 23 of every month but last month it came on the 19 and went off on the 23 and other strange stuff happening like now when i eat i feel sick but never throw up and i eat every 30 mins because i feel like i havent ate anything. my husbands eating 6 times a day and very moodie. this morning i woke up with my gums big and it hurts and got little blisters on in inside my mouth ob both sides . so i dont know what is going on but i would like to find out. i want to take a pregancy test but i feel like its to early what should i do?????
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)