Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

am I insecure...

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:59 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have been in a relationship for a few most...although my bf has a active Facebook of..once I saw it didn't seem harmful I left it alone...today he gets a text from a female that as happy late fourth I miss you...I let go of male frds like that when we got into a relationship...am I bing insecure
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Why did you let go of friends you had ?  I never gave any friends up nor did my guy.  I would just ask him how long he has known this friend.

NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:18 PM
That was hard to understand.
If it makes you uncomfortable as him about it. Don't date a man that doesn't make you happy.
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:24 PM
The message doesn't sound like a big deal but I don't think having friends of the opposite sex is a big deal Are you upset that he has female friends or was this particular one more than just a friend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eandt
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:06 PM

did you ask him about it?

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Sorry if you have to ask then you are.
mama23brie
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I dunno about all these other replies but if my boyfriend got a text from a girl saying i miss you i would be livid. Just saying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Impressionists
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:17 PM
There's nothing to be sorry for. I'm insecure, too. It's something that's hard to control, like being overweight, I think. No need to say you're sorry. It's a little condescending.

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:24 PM
You can control being over weight unless you have medical reasoning

Quoting Impressionists:

There's nothing to be sorry for. I'm insecure, too. It's something that's hard to control, like being overweight, I think. No need to say you're sorry. It's a little condescending.

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Impressionists
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:27 PM
You can go to counseling or get a book to try to help for insecurity, for example. If you're overweight, you can go to weight watchers.
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM

It was a little hard to understand, but I feel the same about dating someone who doesn't make you happy.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

That was hard to understand.
If it makes you uncomfortable as him about it. Don't date a man that doesn't make you happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)