Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Godparents post...how did you ask?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

Sooooo.....my Husband is an only child with no brothers and no cousins. He has 4 step sisters (2 on each side) and I have 3 sisters (one I don't get along with AT all) and 2 brothers. Well my one sister has 5 children already, the other I don't get along with has 3 so they are out. My one brother wants nothing to do with kids and my other moved to FL and won't ever be back. SO, we talked it over with our Pastor and decided to have 2 Godmother's instead of a Godmother & Godfather. So then comes the question....how do you go about asking this life long commitment question? We decided my younger sister, I am her Daughter's Godmother ans she is having a son in September. We also decided on my Husband's side, his step sister closest to us. We were trying to come up with ideas on how to present them with the question and came up with this picture idea :) they absolutely LOVED it and of course said yes. Even the people in the studio loved the idea. Employees & customers. ...what do you think? How did you ask?
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

That is the most precious thing I've seen all day!  I love it and would have said yes too, lol!  I'm glad they said yes :)

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

that is really cute... I don't know much about godparents but that would be really hard to say no to... whatever the question.

tnkrbell860
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Thank you. She had like the perfect pleading look on her face too :)

Quoting taKENheart:

That is the most precious thing I've seen all day!  I love it and would have said yes too, lol!  I'm glad they said yes :)

tnkrbell860
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Aww thanks :) my sister & my husband's step sister also see Rhylee the most too.

Quoting ditsyjo:

that is really cute... I don't know much about godparents but that would be really hard to say no to... whatever the question.

tnkrbell860
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Oh...and my sister got Rhylee the cheetah, sister in law got her the mouse :)
couture-mommy
by GoneWithTheWindFab on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I did the same thing, but with a sonogram pic instead. :)
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

You are right she sure did, lol!  She's just precious ;)

Quoting tnkrbell860:

Thank you. She had like the perfect pleading look on her face too :)

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN