Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Only at walmart.

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:31 AM
  • 62 Replies
So we went to walmart...we needed to get me a new bathing suit top and a few other things.

But as we we were walking in, a couple of teenagers were standing at the door, now there are signs that say

"No smoking with in 50 feet of doors"

Literally smoking and blowing their smoke into the building!!! They were pretty much standing in front of the door blocking door way and blowing it in the door.

We walked by and my husband saw this kid about to blow the smoke in the door...hubby ended up telling a manager, and kids were asked to leave.

Anywhos what else would you only see at walmart?

Its 1230am and im bored lol.
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:37 AM
3 moms liked this
I wouldn't know.

There's no reason for me to shop there.

I have 2 Targets within 3 miles of my home.

LOVE Target!
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I hate target...so expensive for no good reason.

But we are making a trip tomorrow. I need a bathing suit and target has maternity where as walmart doesnt and babies r us is eay to expensive

Quoting KendallsMommee:

I wouldn't know.

LOVE Target!

rfhsure
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:45 AM

I see that everywhere. Teenagers think they're really cool.

KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:58 AM
2 moms liked this
Meh.

I guess expensive is a relative term. I find their prices reasonable and their quality of items above average.

Happy shopping!

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

But we are making a trip tomorrow. I need a bathing suit and target has maternity where as walmart doesnt and babies r us is eay to expensive

Quoting KendallsMommee:

I wouldn't know.

LOVE Target!

Cherish77
by Cherish on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Idk and I don't think that behavior is exclusive to wal-Mart. I've seen adults do that at a playground.

godsgirl26
Finally home with my family and im loving it. Until i have to get ready to go back to my mom's to take care of her im ENJOYING myself ♥
Yesterday at 12:18 PM
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:53 AM

I'm with you i heart Tarjay lol.

Quoting KendallsMommee:

I wouldn't know.

LOVE Target!

mama23brie
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:53 AM
No, target IS expensive. Its only cheap compared to a fancy department store like macy's. Wal mart has really cheap stuff but not everything is as low priced as you would think. But you buy it anyways cuz its convenient and that's how they make so much money.
but anyways. Back to the topic.

peopleofwalmart.com is all i have to say LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JonesMama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Same here, I think Target's prices are reasonable, too.

And Target clearance kicks ass. Love it.

Quoting KendallsMommee:

Meh.

I guess expensive is a relative term. I find their prices reasonable and their quality of items above average.

Happy shopping!

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Quoting KendallsMommee:

I wouldn't know.

LOVE Target!

clo1220
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate going to Walmart because their stuff is never in the right place. We tried to buy at printer a few months back and there was a pretty big selection of them. I chose a decent one for about $70. When we went to pay it rang up as $99 and change. I told them the shelf where I got the printer was labeled as $69 so they sent an employee to to check it out. It was In the wrong place along with about 5-6 of the same printers. I didn't end up buying a printer because I told them that they should honor the price because it was their mistake and there was not just one placed there by another customer but there were many of them there and they said no that i needed to read the small print and match the bar code numbers! That is not my job! Before leaning dh and I took another closer look At the aisle where the printer was and most of them where misplaced. It was like someone just threw them on the shelve wherever they wanted. I look closely at my items when they are being rang up to make sure prices are correct, I know that not everyone does this and that some people Just pay what is rung up, or they do notice and just don't want to go back and look for something else so they just pay the extra. I feel Like its a way to kind of scam the customer!
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 2:26 AM
They have to honor the price said item was placed. I worked there for about six or seven months. And if the customer said it was 2.99, we had to give it to them.

This happened to me last week. Went in for a bathing suit, found a nice one, on the 8$ rack, rang up 19.00$ and i refused to pay for it. Told them to take it back.

And i knew the cashier.

Quoting clo1220:

I hate going to Walmart because their stuff is never in the right place. We tried to buy at printer a few months back and there was a pretty big selection of them. I chose a decent one for about $70. When we went to pay it rang up as $99 and change. I told them the shelf where I got the printer was labeled as $69 so they sent an employee to to check it out. It was In the wrong place along with about 5-6 of the same printers. I didn't end up buying a printer because I told them that they should honor the price because it was their mistake and there was not just one placed there by another customer but there were many of them there and they said no that i needed to read the small print and match the bar code numbers! That is not my job! Before leaning dh and I took another closer look At the aisle where the printer was and most of them where misplaced. It was like someone just threw them on the shelve wherever they wanted. I look closely at my items when they are being rang up to make sure prices are correct, I know that not everyone does this and that some people Just pay what is rung up, or they do notice and just don't want to go back and look for something else so they just pay the extra. I feel Like its a way to kind of scam the customer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)