Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
So we went to walmart...we needed to get me a new bathing suit top and a few other things.

But as we we were walking in, a couple of teenagers were standing at the door, now there are signs that say

"No smoking with in 50 feet of doors"

Literally smoking and blowing their smoke into the building!!! They were pretty much standing in front of the door blocking door way and blowing it in the door.

We walked by and my husband saw this kid about to blow the smoke in the door...hubby ended up telling a manager, and kids were asked to leave.

Anywhos what else would you only see at walmart?

Its 1230am and im bored lol.
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Replies (31-40):
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 7:53 AM
here in MA the price would have been honored. just last week I bought a drwss from a 39.99 rack but it rang up 69.99 talbots honored the price but as it was a new item the mgr told the clerk to put the 39.99 sale sign on the correct rack. grocery stores also honor the shelf prices. we have a local lady whose hobby it is to go through the grocery stores looking for mis priced things and putting the entire inventoryin her cart to get them all free. she is banned in a number of stores now.

Quoting clo1220:

I hate going to Walmart because their stuff is never in the right place. We tried to buy at printer a few months back and there was a pretty big selection of them. I chose a decent one for about $70. When we went to pay it rang up as $99 and change. I told them the shelf where I got the printer was labeled as $69 so they sent an employee to to check it out. It was In the wrong place along with about 5-6 of the same printers. I didn't end up buying a printer because I told them that they should honor the price because it was their mistake and there was not just one placed there by another customer but there were many of them there and they said no that i needed to read the small print and match the bar code numbers! That is not my job! Before leaning dh and I took another closer look At the aisle where the printer was and most of them where misplaced. It was like someone just threw them on the shelve wherever they wanted. I look closely at my items when they are being rang up to make sure prices are correct, I know that not everyone does this and that some people Just pay what is rung up, or they do notice and just don't want to go back and look for something else so they just pay the extra. I feel Like its a way to kind of scam the customer!

momto3infl
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:20 AM

I have seen that at other places just not walmart

sallymaggie
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Don't blame the store for rudeass teenagers it's not Walmarts fault!
GMom2011
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:58 AM
I hate Walmart... Always dirty, disorganized, and weird people... Trashy parents screaming and smacking their kids in the aisles. Target shopping is much more pleasant. And their stuff is better quality.
goddiddlyumshis
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:01 AM
The one time I did go into a Walmart....

On my way in saw 2 people back into each other, I slipped on water, did a split and REALLY hurt myself.(I was super pregnant and needed to go to l&d. I was suffering from SPD to boot. So the injury was 10x worse)
And on my way out, a guy was screaming at his "baby mama" in the parking lot while people stood and watched.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemymini
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I hate Walmart.  Whenever I've gone there is seriously 2 cash registers open.  I don't care how much I could save there, standing in line 30-45 minutes is not worth it to me.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I have seen clothes screaming for relief.  It's like a train wreck, you don't want to look, but you can't help it.

starbuckadama
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:52 AM
They did that to me when I went to buy some poster frames. Smh.

Quoting clo1220:

I hate going to Walmart because their stuff is never in the right place. We tried to buy at printer a few months back and there was a pretty big selection of them. I chose a decent one for about $70. When we went to pay it rang up as $99 and change. I told them the shelf where I got the printer was labeled as $69 so they sent an employee to to check it out. It was In the wrong place along with about 5-6 of the same printers. I didn't end up buying a printer because I told them that they should honor the price because it was their mistake and there was not just one placed there by another customer but there were many of them there and they said no that i needed to read the small print and match the bar code numbers! That is not my job! Before leaning dh and I took another closer look At the aisle where the printer was and most of them where misplaced. It was like someone just threw them on the shelve wherever they wanted. I look closely at my items when they are being rang up to make sure prices are correct, I know that not everyone does this and that some people Just pay what is rung up, or they do notice and just don't want to go back and look for something else so they just pay the extra. I feel Like its a way to kind of scam the customer!

Goober2010
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I wish I had a Target. Where I live we only have an HEB Plus & a Wal-Mart Super Center, & they are 30 miles from where I live. If Wal-Mart doesn't have something then I have to drive 50 miles to the nearest Target & Wal-Mart.
WenisEnvy
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I see a lot of stuff at Walmart cuz I work there...but we have HORRIBLY smelling truck drivers. *puke*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN