Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
So we went to walmart...we needed to get me a new bathing suit top and a few other things.

But as we we were walking in, a couple of teenagers were standing at the door, now there are signs that say

"No smoking with in 50 feet of doors"

Literally smoking and blowing their smoke into the building!!! They were pretty much standing in front of the door blocking door way and blowing it in the door.

We walked by and my husband saw this kid about to blow the smoke in the door...hubby ended up telling a manager, and kids were asked to leave.

Anywhos what else would you only see at walmart?

Its 1230am and im bored lol.
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Replies (41-50):
okpondlady
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I hate going to Wal Mart.  I try to only go on Sunday mornings when I get off work at like 7:30 am.  Not to many screaming kids, the parking lot ain't full, not usually alot of registers open but no customers crowding so who cares?   The produce and meat are terrible at our Wal Mart, local grocery store is much better.  I cannot make or buy other places, a shirt for $7.00 though.  In our little town the supercenter is the only place to get Fresh doughnuts on Sunday  morning, or shoes, clothes, and other items. Kinda stuck on that one. 

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 11:04 PM

People do this everywhere and it's obnoxious. I hate Walmart lol

STVUstudent
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I used to have a Walmart Bingo card... it was pretty cool... we would play when we went late at night... you look for things like random frozen food left to thaw in bizarre places, kids running around unattended in pajamas, a child over 3 drinking from a baby bottle, someone buying beer and diapers...

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I only go to Wal-Mart in the middle of the week at about 10ish or later. 

The meat at my local Wal-Mart is horrible, but the one that is about 45 minutes away had really great meat, and great produce. 

But I agree, I only buy meat and produce at my grocery store.

Quoting okpondlady:

I hate going to Wal Mart.  I try to only go on Sunday mornings when I get off work at like 7:30 am.  Not to many screaming kids, the parking lot ain't full, not usually alot of registers open but no customers crowding so who cares?   The produce and meat are terrible at our Wal Mart, local grocery store is much better.  I cannot make or buy other places, a shirt for $7.00 though.  In our little town the supercenter is the only place to get Fresh doughnuts on Sunday  morning, or shoes, clothes, and other items. Kinda stuck on that one. 

lareina328
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Sheesh I was expecting this to bee about how you can come in for a quick few things and still end up in line for and hr! 

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Not anymore. 

We finally have self check outs. So unless we have a cart full of items, we use that.

Quoting lareina328:

Sheesh I was expecting this to bee about how you can come in for a quick few things and still end up in line for and hr! 

little.worthen
by Tess on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:41 PM
I never shop there. But I would have ripped the cigarette out of their mouth and asked them if they could read..
judybant
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Oh, I see this every damn day, at gas stations, restaurants, bars... you name it. People are idiots, and Walmart does not have a monopoly on them. 

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Yeah, well that's not the responsible thing to do. 

My husband wanted to say something, but he is an adult, and knew the right thing to do was to go to management instead of starting a fight.

Quoting little.worthen:

I never shop there. But I would have ripped the cigarette out of their mouth and asked them if they could read..

RADmomma
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Ehh it's Walmart... You can't expect too much
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN