Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
So we went to walmart...we needed to get me a new bathing suit top and a few other things.

But as we we were walking in, a couple of teenagers were standing at the door, now there are signs that say

"No smoking with in 50 feet of doors"

Literally smoking and blowing their smoke into the building!!! They were pretty much standing in front of the door blocking door way and blowing it in the door.

We walked by and my husband saw this kid about to blow the smoke in the door...hubby ended up telling a manager, and kids were asked to leave.

Anywhos what else would you only see at walmart?

Its 1230am and im bored lol.
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Replies (61-62):
alliweben
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I'm afraid that doesn't just happen at Wal-Mart, though I wish it did!   That is a pet peeve of mine many places, where people -- often enough, employees -- stand at the entrance smoking.  They may not deliberately blow the smoke inside, but it drifts in, and you have to walk through the cloud just to get into the building!

JollyMommy84
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:33 AM

As long as I have been shopping at Walmart I have never seen anything like PeopleOfWalmart or any of these Walmart stories on here,our Walmart is normal!,The only thing I have seen was one Guy getting busted for stealing something and that was it...I LOVE shopping at Walmart & Target,both are close to where we live...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)