Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

new chapter in life

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:40 AM
  • 14 Replies

Hello! I am new to this website. It looks amazing! I am a single mom of three beautiful children: my daughter Misty is in her final year of college, my son Chris is in his final year of high school, and my son Nick will be in 7th grade. WheW!

I am in my early forties. Have been divorced for 7 years and have just gotten out of a long term relationship that was heading nowhere. I am an elementary teacher and I'm hoping to make friends on this wonderful site.

Cheers to a new beginning for me simple smile

by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluegrassmom13
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! Im new to the site too. I also have a 7th grader. Welcome!!
Javachick42
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:50 AM

The middle school years are foul..... Be prepared :)

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Cheers to you! clappingSounds like you are making a good move! Welcome to CafeMom!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Welcome!  It does sound like you're doing a fantastic job raising your kids.  :)

Quoting Javachick42:

Hello! I am new to this website. It looks amazing! I am a single mom of three beautiful children: my daughter Misty is in her final year of college, my son Chris is in his final year of high school, and my son Nick will be in 7th grade. WheW!

I am in my early forties. Have been divorced for 7 years and have just gotten out of a long term relationship that was heading nowhere. I am an elementary teacher and I'm hoping to make friends on this wonderful site.

Cheers to a new beginning for me simple smile

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 1:07 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
What grade do you teach?
Nice to meet you :)

moniagee
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Hi! Welcome! It's pretty cool in here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babymamalover84
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Hello!! Nice to meet you! I actually am not a new member... I quit cafemom for 2 years and just rejoined but I made a new screen name.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Cheers for you!!!  Welcome to an awesome group!!

Squirrel1309
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Good luck in your new adventures! My son is 1, the thought of him graduating from high school, or even going to school is something I can't wrap my head around! Welcome to the site, everyone here is so helpful and supportive!

Javachick42
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Since you were all so nice to respond I will invite you all to be friends :) If you don't accept, I understand! Hoping to jump into some threads soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN