Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What did your day consist of?

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:01 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this
I was at the tractor/truck pulls from 930a to 6p today....Lots of diesel smoke and dust make your eyes burn and want to go to bed...thats where I am headed!
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I cleaned, made my menu plan, chatted on fb and made some posts on cm.  I reheated dinner from last night and now I'm watching the newer Oz movie.  I'm having some drinks and will probably stay up late.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Not much,  just relaxed after a hectic week.  Went to store for picking up dinner and a few odds n ends.

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM
My hubby actually had the day off so we went mini golfing and took the kids to see monster university
lynmark
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:47 PM

It was a LONG LONG week my son was in Emergency Tues they thought he had meningitis but it was a severe case of strep throat. He was really sick fevers of 103.8 it was horrible.  He finally started feeling better yesterday.  I took him out for a bit today but he tired easily so we came home and spent the day watching his shows on tv.  Very relaxing.

justbereal
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Worked 7a to 7 p then swimming / dinner at a friends.
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Jul. 7, 2013 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this

wellll today was SUPPOSED to be the first day of my holidays...however, i ended up having to work 9-530...got home at 6..had supper, then i cleaned the kichen, vaccummed the house, cleaned the bathroom...finished that by 9...then i sat on my proch my alexis was in the shower, and i had a drink..LOL just a mikes hard lemonade...havent had a drink in YEARS!! lol, it was great! then alexis went to bed at 945...now its 1040, and i've been here since...

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Jul. 7, 2013 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this

and NOW i am officially off work for 10 days!! WOO HOOOOOOOOO

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
oh that must have been scary. glad he is doing better

Quoting lynmark:

It was a LONG LONG week my son was in Emergency Tues they thought he had meningitis but it was a severe case of strep throat. He was really sick fevers of 103.8 it was horrible.  He finally started feeling better yesterday.  I took him out for a bit today but he tired easily so we came home and spent the day watching his shows on tv.  Very relaxing.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 2:04 AM
today we picked up snacks and a few last minute things for camp, had lunch out and then later took the kids to Faneuil Hall for ice cream and to watch the street performers.
AmericanChild82
by Chrissy on Jul. 7, 2013 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Last minute details of my baby shower next weekend and my dads wedding tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)