Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Not so new New Member

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 4:01 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

I had been on Cafemom before but then I lost track and disappeared. I am married with one child (not ours) that is 10. I have a great husband of 4yrs as of July 12. We are trying for more but have not been too successful yet, found out we need help from doctors in order to have more kids. I am going through depression and feeling unappreciated in my household. I work part time due to my depression and I want/need to lose weight (another reason for depression). I am looking for a friend I can talk with and share questions and answers on life as a wife and mother. Hopefully make friends I can get to know and hang out with.  

by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Welcome back!!!  Do you know the cause of your depression?  Have you expressed your concerns with your husband?  I am sorry you are feeling down.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Welcome back to CafeMom,
Big hugs to you hon.
Nice to meet you :)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Welcome back. I hope you feel better soon. If you haven't mentioned the depression to your doctor you may want to.

taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I'm so sorry that you are going through that.  I sure hope things get better for you. 

Hello and welcome back!

momstermom85
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 7:01 PM

welcome back feel free to add me as a friend i love making new friends

jconney80
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Welcome back!!

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome backIt's nice to meet you! I friended you! I would be happy to chat!

Imjustinsmommy
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

hi welcome back! sorry you are going through some hard stuff. were here for you momma! im glad you have a great hub to help you through it all =).

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Welcome back to cafemom. Sounds like you have a lot going on. Make sure you talk to your dr about the depression. Sometimes getting that under control can help with the weight loss and also trying to concieve. I had to do fertility treatments to concieve my son.  I felt like a failure that I couldn't do it on my own and that I will probably never be able to. There comes a point where you just have to accept that is the way things are ment to me. 

I hope the treatments work for you! Good luck.

CCnd2tlk
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcomes I greatly appreciate them. I'm also very glad to be back this site has helped me out when I was single mom and now looking forward to the helpful advice while married.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)