Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I asked my boyfriend to make me sonething to eat because i am 5 weeks pregnant he said it was to hot to cook so i asked my pregnant friends boyfriend and i got them in a fight she says i was wrong to ask
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Yes, you were wrong. It's rude imo to ask another persons boyfriend for anything without talking to them. For example, I am moving and I asked my friend if I could borrow her husband to use as muscle (him and my df are also friends so I see him a lot and were friends as well). I would never have asked without her permission though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeeMD82
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:19 PM

What is it about 5 weeks pregnant that you can't make your own food?  I would not ask someone elses boyfriend to make food for me.

mama23brie
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Seriously. Make your own food. while you can still see your feet...Because if you think its 'hard' to move now, oh just you wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2gingers
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Unless you're high risk and on bed rest, you can make your own food. Is this your first?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:22 PM
2 moms liked this
Your poor friends and family. The next 9 months are going to be hell for them! I'm 21 weeks pregnant and not only made dinner, but i shopped for it after i got off work!
Buggy979
by Danette on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Seek some help before you have this baby. . That is if you are pregnant. Are you extremely obese that you can not get up and make your own food? Just curious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by Judy on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Why can't you make your own food?  If you are this helpless at 5 weeks....I pity those around you when you hit 38 weeks!

Cherish77
by Cherish on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Crossed a line, besides 5 weeks? Really get off you're hiney, if you were 6-9 monthes it would be a bit different.

IloveNCIS
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Ummmmmmm you're pregnant not dying. Fix your own damn food.

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Lol.

I make breakfast lunch and dinner.

And im high risk.

Youre barely pregnant
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)