Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I asked my boyfriend to make me sonething to eat because i am 5 weeks pregnant he said it was to hot to cook so i asked my pregnant friends boyfriend and i got them in a fight she says i was wrong to ask
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Replies (21-30):
KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Is someone going to have to wipe your ass when your 6 months pregnant?

Get over it.
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:01 AM

I do not understand why a 5wk pregnant person can't make something to eat OR why they would ask their friend's husband.  Can you explain this better?  It sounds absolutely ridiculous and made up!

taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah I'm smelling something fishy or t-lish. 

Quoting KendallsMommee:

Is someone going to have to wipe your ass when your 6 months pregnant?

Get over it.

bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Ok, so I dont think its wrong to ask a friends man to make you something, imo. Cause I do it all the time, but how close you are with someone may make a huge difference.

But at 5 weeks, unless you suffer from HG and its really bad, like really bad you can make your own damn food. I am, but with that said, why wouldnt your own man make yu something anyways? Just saying, not that he has too but just cause you asked.

I ask my friends bf/hubbys to give me backrubs and it dont cause fights, lol but we are all really close. lol

Barefootbrats
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this
If any of my friends had the nerve to ask my hubs to make then food because theyare 5 weeks pregnant and lazy I would have snapped all over them. Pretty rude actually. Thank God I don't have any friends like that.
TJandKarasMom
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:24 AM
I wouldn't ask another man to do anything for me really, it's disrespectful to your friend and your bf, although he's a jerk for not making you something if you asked.

But you're hardly pregnant, are you even positive you are pregnant? You're not crippled, you're having a baby, get used to making your own food plus food for your child, for some reason they expect you to feed them until they are 18, or older.
TJandKarasMom
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:25 AM
OT, but I would never ask another man to give me a back rub, never mind my friends man. That's really disrespectful to your friends and your husband, IMO.

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

Ok, so I dont think its wrong to ask a friends man to make you something, imo. Cause I do it all the time, but how close you are with someone may make a huge difference.

But at 5 weeks, unless you suffer from HG and its really bad, like really bad you can make your own damn food. I am, but with that said, why wouldnt your own man make yu something anyways? Just saying, not that he has too but just cause you asked.

I ask my friends bf/hubbys to give me backrubs and it dont cause fights, lol but we are all really close. lol

bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Well I have no husband, I am single and no its not disrespectful at all. When you are friends you should be able to ask for anything from them no matter what, at least that is how all my friendships are. But then again, we are all swingers pretty much and share everything, but maybe thats were the difference lies within the friendships I have people. Lots of 18+ years on friendships and anything goes.

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

OT, but I would never ask another man to give me a back rub, never mind my friends man. That's really disrespectful to your friends and your husband, IMO.

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

Imjustinsmommy
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I woudln't have asked, idk your situtaion but i was cooking at 9 months preg with a toddler.. again, idk your sittaion. is this your 1st?

starbuckadama
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM
You're so early in your pregnancy. Going on with that attitude is a recipe for making everyone around you miserable.

You're pregnant, not handicapped.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN