Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I asked my boyfriend to make me sonething to eat because i am 5 weeks pregnant he said it was to hot to cook so i asked my pregnant friends boyfriend and i got them in a fight she says i was wrong to ask
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Replies (31-40):
berlgirl1224
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM
I worked til I was 37 weeks and found out I was high risk and had to quit. That job was cashier, on my feet all day. I did everything for my self. You can't make yourself a sandwich?
I smell a troll
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I would have to agree with the others.  Unless you are bedridden or very high risk, you should be fine to make a sandwich or cook.

mom2ljh
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM
You can't make yourself something to eat because...?
Aamy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Your 5 weeks pregnant, not crippled. Make your own food. And yes you don't ask other people to cook for you.

Quoting newmommy2014:

I asked my boyfriend to make me sonething to eat because i am 5 weeks pregnant he said it was to hot to cook so i asked my pregnant friends boyfriend and i got them in a fight she says i was wrong to ask
goddiddlyumshis
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Lol. Lazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aamy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Oh never mind you profile name says it all. First time mommy syndrome.
Aamy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Look the Op hasn't relied back.
TJandKarasMom
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:38 AM

To each their own, I just could never live like that.  I like a monogamous relationship, I was once called a "serial monogamist" lol.  And that's ok with me, I'm also a little "prude" but I'm good with that too ;)

How would you explain this to your child(ren)?  Would you want the same kind of "swinger" lifestyle for them?  I'm not trying to be rude, just honestly wondering.  As long as you're happy with it, that's what matters.

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

Well I have no husband, I am single and no its not disrespectful at all. When you are friends you should be able to ask for anything from them no matter what, at least that is how all my friendships are. But then again, we are all swingers pretty much and share everything, but maybe thats were the difference lies within the friendships I have people. Lots of 18+ years on friendships and anything goes.

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

OT, but I would never ask another man to give me a back rub, never mind my friends man. That's really disrespectful to your friends and your husband, IMO.

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

Ok, so I dont think its wrong to ask a friends man to make you something, imo. Cause I do it all the time, but how close you are with someone may make a huge difference.

But at 5 weeks, unless you suffer from HG and its really bad, like really bad you can make your own damn food. I am, but with that said, why wouldnt your own man make yu something anyways? Just saying, not that he has too but just cause you asked.

I ask my friends bf/hubbys to give me backrubs and it dont cause fights, lol but we are all really close. lol

RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I had severe HG when I was pregnant with DS. To the point where I was on two medications that allowed me to keep fluids down. I still got up and cared for my 2 1/2 year old, the house, and cooked meals that I couldn't eat. Your only 5 weeks pregnant, get up and cook for yourself. What the heck are you going to do when the pregnancy really kicks in?
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Please tell me this is just a joke. You went way over the line asking your friends man to make you something to eat. If I were her, no you don't want to know what I would have done if I had been in her pregnant spot. AND your only 5 weeks pregnant? What are you going to do when your 25 or 35 weeks pregnant? Your poor boyfriend.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)